Music video surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]Originally posted by terrymb

Can't say I've ever seen that one. Do you think someone went to all the trouble to make just one?

quote]

I have no idea. People who I have shown it to also ask the same question. The more I look at it, the more I think the metal is pre-stamped but left blank in the top and in in the middle, and then anyone can have whatever they want added. Whoever made it had a sence of Studebaker, since they used Lark and Studebaker.
    The fit and finish are really nice for something that was intended never to work.

BG

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by terrymb

Can't say I've ever seen that one. Do you think someone went to all the trouble to make just one?

quote]

I have no idea. People who I have shown it to also ask the same question. The more I look at it, the more I think the metal is pre-stamped but left blank in the top and in in the middle, and then anyone can have whatever they want added. Whoever made it had a sence of Studebaker, since they used Lark and Studebaker.
      The fit and finish are really nice for something that was intended never to work.

BG

Comment

In time I want to figure out a way to make my old AM radio just an on and off switch for the AM/FM I will have hid behind the dash.

Randy_G
        South Bend or Bust 2007!
        God I miss chrome on cars.
        www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

In time I want to figure out a way to make my old AM radio just an on and off switch for the AM/FM I will have hid behind the dash.

Randy_G
          South Bend or Bust 2007!
          God I miss chrome on cars.
          www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

If you have a Volt/ohmmeter cjeck for the hot wire coming into the volume control, then find the wire that leaves the volume control with 12 volts or more. Those are the only two leads you need. Take your power for the new radio from the lead that gets juice after volume control switches on.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

If you have a Volt/ohmmeter cjeck for the hot wire coming into the volume control, then find the wire that leaves the volume control with 12 volts or more. Those are the only two leads you need. Take your power for the new radio from the lead that gets juice after volume control switches on.

Comment

Working...
              X