Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=8E45E;463503]
    Originally posted by studeclunker View Post

This one looks like a re-styled '66. However, it would have been a nice offering in '67. The '53 throw-back on the tail styling was a really nice touch.

I did ask Bob about the Plum color, and he stated he saw it on a brand-new at the time Buick Riviera, and told managment it should be on Studebaker's color palatte. And it did appear as a Spring Color (P6490). GM's Plum Mist was a metallic color while Studebaker's Plum was not.

Craig
    Anyone know what the Plum color paint # P6490 equivalent would be from any contemporary paint manufacturer? I have searched to know avail. The Plum color is not even listed in any Stude color listings.

Comment

Drawings #4 and #5 look almost Citroen-like. Even so, they have some interesting design elements.

Comment

I am fortunate that Bob Marcks continues to keep in contact with me periodically. It certainly would have been wonderful if Studebaker could have continued and have Bob on board to do the styling.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
          I am fortunate that Bob Marcks continues to keep in contact with me periodically. It certainly would have been wonderful if Studebaker could have continued and have Bob on board to do the styling.

Stu Chapman
          Mr. Chapman, I concur. I hope he is doing well.
          Mike Davis
          Regional Manager, North Carolina
          1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Working...
          X