X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Glendale June 3rd

Here are some pictures from today, a little for everybody, well except
    for the Avanti crowd. Even for Ron Smith up there in Lewiston, CA. See
    if you can find it (clue: near the beginning sporting a blue and white paint job and is part of the Smith's of Queen Creek, AZ garage. Then there is that "wild person" who is doing a Minnie Pearl impression inside the Hotel. Got to meet Anne her husband David and and friends, just as they were trying to leave the "furance" and make their way to Seligman, AZ and start on the Rt 66 to Kingman AZ and then back to Fresno. Met Mr. Matthew B. as well!

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...view=slideshow

Hope it works.....I don't use photobucket too often and each time it is a new
    experience and a chance to relearn!

Enjoy
    Last edited by glen; 06-03-2010, 06:35 PM.

Thanks for sharing!
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I enjoyed that.

Comment

I counted over 200 cars and trucks at the show today. WOW, just beautiful. Something for everyone from the "20's" vintage cars to a bullet nose golf cart. There was even a 30's vintage Studebaker convertible street rodded. Gold in color and beautiful. Also new Avanti's and 4 door Avanti's and rolling in progress cars. Loved the comment on a different thread about the furnace. It was hot but only in the 90's supposed to go over the 100's on Sat and into next week. All in all perfect. Thank you AZ Chapter for a great International meet and we aren't even done yet.

Mark

Comment

Thank you for posting.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
          X