1930 STUDE PREZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    THANKS FOR THE INFO , HARD TO GET THIS TYPE OF INFO ON VEHICLES SOLD SO LONG AGO.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    THANKS FOR THE INFO , HARD TO GET THIS TYPE OF INFO ON VEHICLES SOLD SO LONG AGO.

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Ron, nothing wrong with askin'. I believe Bob Kapteyn DOES still have an R3 Avanti. I doubt he wants to part with it. As to the '30, most of us here know about postwar Studebakers for the most part. There's an Antique Studebaker Club website where you might have better luck.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Ron, nothing wrong with askin'. I believe Bob Kapteyn DOES still have an R3 Avanti. I doubt he wants to part with it. As to the '30, most of us here know about postwar Studebakers for the most part. There's an Antique Studebaker Club website where you might have better luck.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I FIGURED WHO BETTER THAN TO FIND THIS AND 1 MORE CAR THAN SDC , IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO SOMEONE CLOSE , IM LOOKING FOR A 1930 STUDE PREZ FROM CHICAGO IL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO , ALSO AN 1963 AVANTI R3 , AVANTI R5089 ,W/ R3SH320 ENG SOLD YEARS AGO

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I FIGURED WHO BETTER THAN TO FIND THIS AND 1 MORE CAR THAN SDC , IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO SOMEONE CLOSE , IM LOOKING FOR A 1930 STUDE PREZ FROM CHICAGO IL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO , ALSO AN 1963 AVANTI R3 , AVANTI R5089 ,W/ R3SH320 ENG SOLD YEARS AGO

Leave a comment:

• RONL
    started a topic 1930 STUDE PREZ

1930 STUDE PREZ

WONDERING WHERE A 1930 STUDE PREZ W/ STAIGHT 8 / GREEN FROM CHI IL WENT TO ?
Working...
X