1930 STUDE PREZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1930 STUDE PREZ

WONDERING WHERE A 1930 STUDE PREZ W/ STAIGHT 8 / GREEN FROM CHI IL WENT TO ?

I FIGURED WHO BETTER THAN TO FIND THIS AND 1 MORE CAR THAN SDC , IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO SOMEONE CLOSE , IM LOOKING FOR A 1930 STUDE PREZ FROM CHICAGO IL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO , ALSO AN 1963 AVANTI R3 , AVANTI R5089 ,W/ R3SH320 ENG SOLD YEARS AGO

Comment

I FIGURED WHO BETTER THAN TO FIND THIS AND 1 MORE CAR THAN SDC , IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO SOMEONE CLOSE , IM LOOKING FOR A 1930 STUDE PREZ FROM CHICAGO IL ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO , ALSO AN 1963 AVANTI R3 , AVANTI R5089 ,W/ R3SH320 ENG SOLD YEARS AGO

Comment

Ron, nothing wrong with askin'. I believe Bob Kapteyn DOES still have an R3 Avanti. I doubt he wants to part with it. As to the '30, most of us here know about postwar Studebakers for the most part. There's an Antique Studebaker Club website where you might have better luck.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Ron, nothing wrong with askin'. I believe Bob Kapteyn DOES still have an R3 Avanti. I doubt he wants to part with it. As to the '30, most of us here know about postwar Studebakers for the most part. There's an Antique Studebaker Club website where you might have better luck.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

THANKS FOR THE INFO , HARD TO GET THIS TYPE OF INFO ON VEHICLES SOLD SO LONG AGO.

Comment

THANKS FOR THE INFO , HARD TO GET THIS TYPE OF INFO ON VEHICLES SOLD SO LONG AGO.

Comment

Working...
              X