Nice work.

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Kurt observe: "How 'bout the cone ON the right rear door?"

What cone, Kurt?[8)] OH! you mean that red mark on the door? Thst's just from when officer Fay tried to nudge that Chebby off the road earlier.[}]

Great work Leonard! Bring your laptop to SB so you can give us some schooling in how to do this kinda thng![^]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Kurt observe: "How 'bout the cone ON the right rear door?"

What cone, Kurt?[8)] OH! you mean that red mark on the door? Thst's just from when officer Fay tried to nudge that Chebby off the road earlier.[}]

Great work Leonard! Bring your laptop to SB so you can give us some schooling in how to do this kinda thng![^]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote: Great work Leonard! Bring your laptop to SB so you can give us some schooling in how to do this kinda thng!
          Thanks for the compliment, but there are others on this forum who are much better at it than I am, like Matthew and Jeff Rice. Plus I only have the cheap Photoshop Elements, not the real Photoshop.

I did try to correct some of the problems though.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: Great work Leonard! Bring your laptop to SB so you can give us some schooling in how to do this kinda thng!
            Thanks for the compliment, but there are others on this forum who are much better at it than I am, like Matthew and Jeff Rice. Plus I only have the cheap Photoshop Elements, not the real Photoshop.

I did try to correct some of the problems though.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Great work with the computer! Great job getting the cone reflection off of the rear door. I am still partial to the original...only because I famous for not hitting cones and they are all still standing.

I won my class at this event. I also beat the times for the 70's and 80's police cars. This year, the editor in chief of Law and Order magazine asked me to demo an 07 Dodge Charger Police package for DaimlerChrysler executives. I guess he figured if I can thrash a 45 year old Stude and beat modern cars, I could put on quite a show in a new Charger.

"Just the facts Mam"

Comment

Great work with the computer! Great job getting the cone reflection off of the rear door. I am still partial to the original...only because I famous for not hitting cones and they are all still standing.

I won my class at this event. I also beat the times for the 70's and 80's police cars. This year, the editor in chief of Law and Order magazine asked me to demo an 07 Dodge Charger Police package for DaimlerChrysler executives. I guess he figured if I can thrash a 45 year old Stude and beat modern cars, I could put on quite a show in a new Charger.

"Just the facts Mam"

Comment

Working...
                X