Where's Matthew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Matthew?

The last message I saw was from his mother telling him to clean his room. Has he been grounded? Inquiring minds want to know....

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

I think he said he can only get on the forum on weekends.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I think he said he can only get on the forum on weekends.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Yes,Matts only available on week ends.If he cleans his room and works on Mom's car.(joking) Matt.I would Like to congradulate Matt's parents for rearing there boy the way more kids should be reared.If more kids had and interest in Studes (or the x brands)this would be a better world.Less time for drugs alcohol and gangs that corrupt our youth of today.So all you parents out there ,buy a restorable stude and save a kid.Ok ,I'm off my soap box now.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Yes,Matts only available on week ends.If he cleans his room and works on Mom's car.(joking) Matt.I would Like to congradulate Matt's parents for rearing there boy the way more kids should be reared.If more kids had and interest in Studes (or the x brands)this would be a better world.Less time for drugs alcohol and gangs that corrupt our youth of today.So all you parents out there ,buy a restorable stude and save a kid.Ok ,I'm off my soap box now.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words about my #1 grandson!!! We are proud of him. But give a little credit to his grandma and me.Matthew was the only kid in town to be chauffered to kindergarten in his grandma's Avanti, everyday. But then he's the only kid in town who's grandma has an Avanti!! NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Thanks for the kind words about my #1 grandson!!! We are proud of him. But give a little credit to his grandma and me.Matthew was the only kid in town to be chauffered to kindergarten in his grandma's Avanti, everyday. But then he's the only kid in town who's grandma has an Avanti!! NT

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

P.S. The only kid in town except for his sister Sabrina, and his cousins Ashton, Zack, Josh, and Haliegh

Neil Thornton
                Hazlehurst, GA
                '57 Silver Hawk
                '56 Sky Hawk
                '51 2R16 dump truck
                Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

P.S. The only kid in town except for his sister Sabrina, and his cousins Ashton, Zack, Josh, and Haliegh

Neil Thornton
                  Hazlehurst, GA
                  '57 Silver Hawk
                  '56 Sky Hawk
                  '51 2R16 dump truck
                  Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Neil,
                    I guess you know Matthew's gonna be all embarrassed and blushing when he reads these posts, especially yours. I wish we could see him turning red! And then we'd pinch his little cheeks!

Oh, Hi Matthew, it's Friday night, are you on the forum again?

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                    The Red-Headed Amazon
                    Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
                    "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                    The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Neil,
                      I guess you know Matthew's gonna be all embarrassed and blushing when he reads these posts, especially yours. I wish we could see him turning red! And then we'd pinch his little cheeks!

Oh, Hi Matthew, it's Friday night, are you on the forum again?

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                      The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
                      "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
                      The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Sorry to leave you out Mr. Neil and Grandma.You did an excellent job with Matts parents too. Wish my Granny had an Avanti.She did have a Stude though,I was made of wood Spoke wheels and two h.p.One horse was charlie and the mule was jake.I guess jake was the turbo charger of the day[}]

Comment

Sorry to leave you out Mr. Neil and Grandma.You did an excellent job with Matts parents too. Wish my Granny had an Avanti.She did have a Stude though,I was made of wood Spoke wheels and two h.p.One horse was charlie and the mule was jake.I guess jake was the turbo charger of the day[}]

Comment

I guess we bragged on Matthew's behavior too much. He broke some rules at home and has had his driving and forum priveledges suspended. When he was younger his punishment was to not be allowed to hang out with Papa for the weekend. Now he can spend time with me,he just can't drive.I have to go pick him up like the old days. NT

Neil Thornton
                            Hazlehurst, GA
                            '57 Silver Hawk
                            '56 Sky Hawk
                            '51 2R16 dump truck
                            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

I guess we bragged on Matthew's behavior too much. He broke some rules at home and has had his driving and forum priveledges suspended. When he was younger his punishment was to not be allowed to hang out with Papa for the weekend. Now he can spend time with me,he just can't drive.I have to go pick him up like the old days. NT

Neil Thornton
                              Hazlehurst, GA
                              '57 Silver Hawk
                              '56 Sky Hawk
                              '51 2R16 dump truck
                              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                              X