New Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff

Very nice, a lot nicer then the old forum, you have a thumbs up here .

58 Scottsman

53 M-35 Studebaker
    Last edited by JunkYarDog; 05-23-2010, 01:14 AM. Reason: Ad Picture

Ok, I resisted posting the first time I saw that truck, but now you have forced me. I LOVE THAT TRUCK AND WANT IT!! My birthday is a couple of months away for those of you who don't know what to get me.................

Comment

Looking good! I'm still in love with that duece and half though; you ever get all the bugs worked out on it yet?
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

She still fires up but she has issue's , My 58 on the other hand is a daily runner Most of its problems have been dealt with and it's very reliable.

Comment

Bob that truck has a lot of local history and I think the fuel bill to Texas would be more then either one of us would want to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by JunkYarDog View Post
            She still fires up but she has issue's , My 58 on the other hand is a daily runner Most of its problems have been dealt with and it's very reliable.
            Good to hear she's still going!

BTW, how'd those parts for the '57 work out?
            Dylan Wills
            Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
            1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Will I'm ashame to say it Dylan but I haven't done a thing to that car since you seen me last . But everything is the correct stuff for the car and I now have 100% all the parts for it so it's a keeper and I will not get rid of it. If I do ever sell it I'll be very picky about who buys it.
              I've just been to lamed up this pass year to do much, My Scottsman gets first attension when it comes to working on any of my Studies and it's running fine. It needs minor work, but it's turn key and go.

Comment

Haha, I understand! I'm just completing projects on my car I started more than a year ago! :O
                Dylan Wills
                Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
                1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Good looking truck. I have access to a 1956 Army "mobile repair shop" bed that would great on it. Its listed on Twin Falls Idaho Craigslist, its a neet bed destined for the crusher next month if not sold.

Comment

That duece looks like one Mark Brians, in Belton, Tx. had?
                    Bo

Comment

Working...
                    X