No announcement yet.

Progress on . . . . Boris????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think the rust in my Lark is worse. I'm not going to give up, and I doubt you will either. Godspeed on the restoration!

--------
    Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Personally, I think the rust in my Lark is worse. I'm not going to give up, and I doubt you will either. Godspeed on the restoration!

--------
      Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota
      '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Good luck to you both. Once you can see all the issues you can work on them one by one and end up with great cars.

John Clements
        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
        Lockleys South Australia
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Good luck to you both. Once you can see all the issues you can work on them one by one and end up with great cars.

John Clements
          Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
          Lockleys South Australia
          John Clements
          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

quote:Originally posted by cabrina

Boris, what do I care that you have a few rust holes?? These do not detract from your strong Land Cruiser frame. [:X][:X] I, too, need new floorplans, trunk, body mounts and am off my rockers. HA!

Let us make beautiful rust repair together. [:X]
            Natasha,

Whoa! You can't just come rushing into Boris' life like that. How do I know if your intentions are honorable or not? You and Boris need to start out slow and get to know one another. Group activities like car shows and swap meets would be a good start. Give it some time for a relationship to develop first, and we'll see about letting you two make those rust repairs together.

For now, Boris is an impressionable young man who could be easily overwhelmed with those flirtatious pictures of your floor.

Signed,

Boris' Dad

Paul

1950 Land Cruiser project

I finally have a Stude I can drive! (sort of)
            1962 GT Hawk, 4 speed, a/c

Comment

quote:Originally posted by cabrina

Boris, what do I care that you have a few rust holes?? These do not detract from your strong Land Cruiser frame. [:X][:X] I, too, need new floorplans, trunk, body mounts and am off my rockers. HA!

Let us make beautiful rust repair together. [:X]
              Natasha,

Whoa! You can't just come rushing into Boris' life like that. How do I know if your intentions are honorable or not? You and Boris need to start out slow and get to know one another. Group activities like car shows and swap meets would be a good start. Give it some time for a relationship to develop first, and we'll see about letting you two make those rust repairs together.

For now, Boris is an impressionable young man who could be easily overwhelmed with those flirtatious pictures of your floor.

Signed,

Boris' Dad

Paul

1950 Land Cruiser project

I finally have a Stude I can drive! (sort of)
              1962 GT Hawk, 4 speed, a/c

Comment

Gang, doubth not, Paul's faith in converting Boris' floors to something a sole could depend upon! After all, Paul's specialty is dealing with things holy.

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Gang, doubth not, Paul's faith in converting Boris' floors to something a sole could depend upon! After all, Paul's specialty is dealing with things holy.

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah!

Boris Badenough, the Bulletnose Spy!

Like all good spies, Boris needs a patch (well a lot of patches), but it's a start.

Good luck with your project.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                    53 Starliner Hardtop
                    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Yeah!

Boris Badenough, the Bulletnose Spy!

Like all good spies, Boris needs a patch (well a lot of patches), but it's a start.

Good luck with your project.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                      53 Starliner Hardtop
                      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Biggs,

Your wit has me floored! It's a good thing I know that you are so well heeled.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Biggs,

Your wit has me floored! It's a good thing I know that you are so well heeled.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Looks like you are doing some quality work, Paul. Keep it up, and keep us posted with the pics.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Looks like you are doing some quality work, Paul. Keep it up, and keep us posted with the pics.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X