Please make welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make welcome

Please make welcome Mr. Corey Porter of Hartsville, SC , Our newest Studebaker owner and before the end of the day SDC member. Corey and his Dad purchased my 55 sedan this morning as Coreys first car. I trust he will be welcomed here. He is among our youngest members and we look forward to seeing him continue supporting and preserving the marque into and through the next generations. Welcome Corey and dont hesitate to ask for help, OPINIONS, or advice. The fine folks here are more than happy to share. Good Luck and keep us updated. Steve and Tracy
    sigpic

Welcome to the madness Corey. If you have ANY questions that are Studebaker related, this is the place to get them answered.

Comment

Will we be getting a chance to meet Cory here? Let him know that there are quite a few youngsters in his age group who check in here regularly, not just us old folks.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Picture to follow

I have beeen trying to add a picture of Corey with his new car, but I am having technical difficulties. I will try again later.
        Corey and crew just pulled out a few minutes ago to head home. I expect him to check in with us soon, as Steve made sure he had the SDC web address before he left. We bragged on all of you for being the wonderful variety of helpful and knowlegable folks that you are. He (Corey) will also be recieving a years membership in SDC from us as a bonus! Tracy
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Corey, I'm just beginning the repaint of my '55 sedan, I hope to post updates as the project goes. here's how it's supposed to look when finished, minus the scrap metal on the front bumper, the fender skirts (tires are too wide,) and the people.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	55PSS web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1662033

Comment

Welcome, Corey. It is nice to know that youngsters appreciate Studebakers.
            1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow Welcome Corey my son Bobby's first car was a 1955 Champion 4 door. He just loved it. He now Drives a 1955 President State Sedan.
              Mabel 1949 Champion
              Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
              Gus 1958 Transtar
              The Prez 1955 President State
              Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
              Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
              Fresno,Ca

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HAH! It can be done! Heres Corey and the 55. I am pretty sure his Dad said Corey is 13 years old. College sports recruiters take note, Corey is a rather healthy young man. And obviously smart, he bought a Studebaker! Steve
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome Corey! Looks like you will be having a lot of fun by the time you get your license! Keep us posted on your progress.
                    Carey
                    Packard Hawk

Comment

My son's first car was also a '55 four door. Corey welcome to the Studebaker world.
                      Joe Roberts
                      '61 R1 Champ
                      '65 Cruiser
                      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
                      X