39 Coupe Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39 Coupe Express

A couple years ago a customer bought a ce in the midwest , very rough, on a ford ranger frame, did I mention very rough, He brought it to me and we did a deal, restoration in progress, WE found a 39 president in Seattle and purchased it for the frame,we modified the frame with a heights cross member, a arm suspension , rack and pinion, disk brakes ,all new and or rebuilt , a 9 inch ford rear end, rebuilt, disk brakes all around , built a 327 chevy and added a 4 speed muncy, frame is black(por 15). Completly repaired the front clip , all cancer cut and replaced , the bed is ready for a new bottom , the cab is about completely refabricated, I would finish it, There are new springs (Rear)A new radiator , have the stock wheels but they dont work with disk brakes.Have accumulated lots of the misc . items needed for completion ( lights ,bumpers, other misc.)
    Customer remarried a person who sees no reason to do old cars ,therefor this will be going on the block and I thought I should offer it to anybody from the forum who may have an interest before I put up for the rest of the world. Thank You. Allen (e_me at oltrknut@hughes.net) if you need more info

http://i162.photobucket

Greetings, oltrknut,

That project has some strange kharma First, it came in on a Ford frame, then the customer showed very bad Studebaker judgement in his choice of spouse, then, your link to photo bucket didn't work for me.

thnx, jv

PackardV8
    PackardV8

Comment

Greetings, oltrknut,

That project has some strange kharma First, it came in on a Ford frame, then the customer showed very bad Studebaker judgement in his choice of spouse, then, your link to photo bucket didn't work for me.

thnx, jv

PackardV8
      PackardV8

Comment

I will get pictures ready for you Jack, But yes some women sure are tough on car deals

Comment

I will get pictures ready for you Jack, But yes some women sure are tough on car deals

Comment

Sell the spouse , keep the C E .

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Sell the spouse , keep the C E .

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

I'll second David's motion.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I'll second David's motion.

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

It's a terrible thing what hormones do to people! Humans do crazy things when the hormones are in control. If this guy is a true old car nut it will be a hard row to hoe. The old car addiction can not be changed by a mere woman.
                    My better half isn't into old cars either, but she loves me enough not to interfere. She looks at it as a "guy thing". Then she kisses me, and says to have a safe trip as I'm about to walk out the door to go pick up another "treasure". However she did laugh a bit when I came home from the last trip with a hearse. lol

Comment

It's a terrible thing what hormones do to people! Humans do crazy things when the hormones are in control. If this guy is a true old car nut it will be a hard row to hoe. The old car addiction can not be changed by a mere woman.
                      My better half isn't into old cars either, but she loves me enough not to interfere. She looks at it as a "guy thing". Then she kisses me, and says to have a safe trip as I'm about to walk out the door to go pick up another "treasure". However she did laugh a bit when I came home from the last trip with a hearse. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X