Leprechaun Daze Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leprechaun Daze Car Show

23rd annual Leprechaun Daze car show sponsored by the Fourth Corner Elites in Bellingham. Fortunately we had a "sun break" and good attendance.

Brian Curtis (chocolateturkey here), TW editor of the Custom and Modified column, was there with his '63 Hawk (fairly rare 3 speed OD). Brian's Hawk has been on jack stands for the past year or so for various mods and updates including a Turner disc brake kit. Brian got it back on the ground for this show sporting a new set of American Racing "Salt Flats Specials"...very good looking wheels (IMHO) for this style Stude...

Scott Hall brought out his beautiful Speedster. Just when you think you've seen the perfect car, Scott does it one (or two) better. It's now sporting body colored headlight bezels instead of the chrome it was wearing on the Aug '06 TW cover, AND new bullet caps to replace the baby moons. Both changes are pluses to an already gorgeous car.

I know it's not a Stude, but this is the one I'd like to take home []...

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Very nice Studes Dick, I remember the speedster from Spokane.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Very nice Studes Dick, I remember the speedster from Spokane.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

The Hawk is gorgeous. I absolutely love the stance with those wheels. Nice job Brian!
        And as far as that Speedster, I thought that it couldn't get any more perfect.

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/
        http://georgiastudebaker.com/

Comment

The Hawk is gorgeous. I absolutely love the stance with those wheels. Nice job Brian!
          And as far as that Speedster, I thought that it couldn't get any more perfect.

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, Georgia
          '59 Scotsman PU
          '63 Daytona HT

http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/
          http://georgiastudebaker.com/

Comment

Howdy Dick, WOW, those Salt Flats look great on Brians GT! Now, if they just had the tri-bar spinners on them.....[] I might have to start looking for a GT!

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
            I own time machines.....

Comment

Howdy Dick, WOW, those Salt Flats look great on Brians GT! Now, if they just had the tri-bar spinners on them.....[] I might have to start looking for a GT!

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
              I own time machines.....

Comment

Thanks Guys! I'll have to save my allowance to get those tri-bar spinners! I like 'em too! My next expense will be the flanged rear axles and hopefully a four-link rear suspension.
                Scott's Speedster is second to none, isn't it?

Brian

Brian K. Curtis

Comment

Thanks Guys! I'll have to save my allowance to get those tri-bar spinners! I like 'em too! My next expense will be the flanged rear axles and hopefully a four-link rear suspension.
                  Scott's Speedster is second to none, isn't it?

Brian

Brian K. Curtis

Comment

I would love to put those Salt Flat wheels on my 56 Parkview but there would be no way with out narrowing the rear end.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I would love to put those Salt Flat wheels on my 56 Parkview but there would be no way with out narrowing the rear end.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                      As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Working...
                      X