No announcement yet.

64 Studebaker Squad Car in Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow .. Cha & Ching! I was just thinking of receiving a clip by email.
    I wanted to put together a video, set to music, of Studebakers having
    fun. I figure even a high rez version of that 2 minute clip wouldnt
    be much more than 5 mb. Oh well.

Tom
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Actually, that a bargain, he's making less then $10 to burn a DVD, it's not like he's making a killing,

64 Commander 2 dr.
      64 GT Hawk R2 clone
      64 Daytona HT
      63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
      63 Avanti R1
      63 Daytona convert
      63 Lark 2 door
      63 Lark 2 door #2
      62 Lark 2 door
      60 Lark HT
      60 Hawk
      59 3E truck
      52 Starliner
      51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Actually, that a bargain, he's making less then $10 to burn a DVD, it's not like he's making a killing,

64 Commander 2 dr.
        64 GT Hawk R2 clone
        64 Daytona HT
        63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
        63 Avanti R1
        63 Daytona convert
        63 Lark 2 door
        63 Lark 2 door #2
        62 Lark 2 door
        60 Lark HT
        60 Hawk
        59 3E truck
        52 Starliner
        51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

A DVD costs less than a buck, 4 bucks is a little steep to ship it.

Tom
          '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
          Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
          I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Tom

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sbca96

I know we're all a little "frugal", but this is ridiculus [)].

The guy has a very special car and shoot a near pro video. (where the heck else are you going to get one of these [?]). He spends some time editing it, then puts it on utube so all can enjoy it. You want a copy, he's got to burn a CD, get a CD mailer and go to the post office to send it. Wants $14 for his trouble. Sure doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

Tom, how about sending me a set of those front brakes...for free .

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

I know we're all a little "frugal", but this is ridiculus [)].

The guy has a very special car and shoot a near pro video. (where the heck else are you going to get one of these [?]). He spends some time editing it, then puts it on utube so all can enjoy it. You want a copy, he's got to burn a CD, get a CD mailer and go to the post office to send it. Wants $14 for his trouble. Sure doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

Tom, how about sending me a set of those front brakes...for free .

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

Tom
                  USPS Priority Mail is $4.20...you get a "free" mailer.
                  Quick, easy.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Tom
                    USPS Priority Mail is $4.20...you get a "free" mailer.
                    Quick, easy.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                    63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

My point was ... EMAIL is free.[xx(]

Tom

Comment

Tom

Comment

But his time is not... He also has all the time and energy tied up in making it and probably does not want to give his work away for free.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

But his time is not... He also has all the time and energy tied up in making it and probably does not want to give his work away for free.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

He has a video ON his computer right now that is BETTER quality than
                              the one on youtube. I do NOT need, nor do I WANT a high quality DVD
                              transfer that I need to rip from to create the file that he could be
                              simply attaching to an email, which would have taken only about 5.2
                              extra seconds out of his busy schedule to attach to the original email
                              sent to the kind person above who asked him for me.

I would like to add that Karl sent me a couple NICE quality burnout
                              videos, and one of his Avanti idling - FOR FREE.

Thanks Karl!

Tom

Comment

He has a video ON his computer right now that is BETTER quality than
                                the one on youtube. I do NOT need, nor do I WANT a high quality DVD
                                transfer that I need to rip from to create the file that he could be
                                simply attaching to an email, which would have taken only about 5.2
                                extra seconds out of his busy schedule to attach to the original email
                                sent to the kind person above who asked him for me.

I would like to add that Karl sent me a couple NICE quality burnout
                                videos, and one of his Avanti idling - FOR FREE.

Thanks Karl!

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X