This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need a Part for the Black Hawk

I need the right front wheel opening stainless and the Chrome peice that goes around the wiper on the right side, not looking for perfect show stuff just stuff to fill the holes, for a 60 hawk. If anyone can help that would be great or point me in a good direction. The Hawk is getting Paint this weekend and I started looking for all the parts Needless to say I am missing quite a few things from the 25 years ago when it was taken apart.

Rodney
    60 Black Hawk
    "sometimes down"

Rod,

I'd bet that Chuck Collins <studebakerparts.com> would have that wheel well trim. If not him, then SI.
    Is that wiper piece made of pot metal or stainless? The piece that runs from the wiper post to the door jamb? Pt# 304077?

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I lost my stainless pieces when my dad sold the house in California,
      (might be up in the attic?) but I have the wiper trim stuff, all the
      pieces that wrap around the beltline. I also have a lot of other
      parts for a 60 Hawk. Send me a wish list.

Tom
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Hey Rodney, I have been trying to contact you through e-mail to no avail. I live close to you and we can share mechical skills write to me. Tom

Comment

Thanks for the part numbers Mr. Biggs. This site has been a great source of knowledge for me And I look forward to reading it at least 6 times a day.[:I]

Rodney
          60 Black Hawk
          "sometimes down"

Comment

Working...
          X