This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1918 stude rear fenders for my modle T trailer

I just came from a swap meet looking for some old fenders that would kinda fit on my modle T ford PU bed trailer and I came across a pair of rear fenders for $30.00 that have 18 stude written on them. No dents lots of rust and a rip on each one, but vewry serviceable. Be fore I cut them up and slap them on i thought I might check and see if any one is Dieing for a pair. Whin I figure out how to put a picture on this thing I will do it. Thands 2 mules.

If needed, you can email me the pics and I can post them...

Matthew Burnette, the 16 year old Stude nut.
    South Georgia Chapter Newsletter Editor
    63 Daytona HT (project)
    51 2R16 dump truck (yes, I won the raffle)
    52 Commander Starliner (basket case)(will trade for another Stude <g&gt
    MANY more Studes in the family and a few parts cars.
    Click my name and check out "Links".

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 2mules

Whin I figure out how to put a picture on this thing I will do it. Thands 2 mules.
      1. The photo you wish to include in a post must be on a web page already, not on your own computer's hard drive. Most of the forum members use one of the many free online photo album sites out there, including:

www.photobucket.com
      www.flickr.com
      www.imagecave.com
      www.imagehosting.us
      www.pictiger.com
      www.albumtown.com
      www.cardomain.com

You can also Google "Free photo hosting" for a long list. Webshots is no longer recommended as there is a problem with maintaining the link between Webshots images and the forum.

Please don't post photos larger than 4" x 6" at 72 dpi to this forum (100k - 200k). If the photos in your online album are large, first create and upload smaller forum-postable versions to your online album. Remember that the smaller the file size the faster the page loads (a big plus for dial-up forum members). After you've created an online photo album and have uploaded your photo(s) to it, you can go to step 2.

2. Before you create a forum post in which you want to include a photo, first go to your online photo album and bring up just the photo you want to include... Right-click the photo and select "Open image in new window". (NOTE: You should now see ONLY the photo in the upper left corner of your monitor and not any other web-page images or text.) Then, select and copy the photo's URL that's showing up in the browser's URL window.

3. Create your forum post and at the end of your message go to the row of tiny icons across the top of your post window. The icon with the little yellow rectangular picture is the "Insert Image" button. Click this.

4. When you do that you will see [IMG][/IMG] except, make sure it's typed img instead of IMG (it's shown this way so the tag is visible to you). This will appear at the end of your message text.

5. Place your cursor between the ][ and paste or type the image URL there. You'll end up with something like, . Again, make sure it's lower case img, not IMG.

6. Next, click the "Preview" button at the bottom of your forum post window. If done correctly, you'll see your post and picture. If the picture shows up, click "Post New Topic" and you're good to go.

Comment

thanks for the Information. I think my wife will have to figure it out. I go to sleep when I get to the second sentence of the information. I was born in the wrong time. I live for horses mules and old cars. Ho by the way the writing painted on the finders is 15 not 18. 1915???.

Comment

Working...
        X