This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicagoland Zone Meet pics

i think I got this right.Click on the first line to see all my pics from the meethttp://<a href="http://www.flickr.co...></a>

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    60Lark

Great! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Cool show! I liked them all.... save for the facial treatment on that poor 55. Nicely executed work, but, well, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself.

Thanks for sharing!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

About that 'custom' nose treatment-the sign in the w/s said the car was a '56 !!!
        I don't exactly like it either,but being a bodyman by trade,I was very impressed with the fit and finish.What doesn't show in the pics is the flawless work that was done!
        I was only there for a short time-the owner wasn't around,I'd have liked to talk to him.[I'd also have liked to see the hood open]

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        60Lark
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Great pictures, but man was I surprised to see a picture of MY 1960 Hawk (the rear end of the black one) at the show,with my fathers house in the background.
          Im pretty sure neither was there(G)

Comment

Hey Robert,I'm still learning these confusing picture host sites! Try to put pics in separate albums,but they all get tossed together! But hey,there wasn't a finned Hawk there yesterday as nice as yours!so I'm glad it worked out that way!

LaSalle,Il
            61Hawk
            60Lark
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Hey,thanks,I only WISH I could have been there,all it did was rain here,for about two weeks straight now. So much for the"hot dry summer" those weather geeks were predicting.

Comment

Working...
              X