Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 58 Packard Sedan-looks nice

Back in the mid & late 80's when I had my 58 Packard H/T & Hawk
    all I got from the "Packard" people was "Thats not really a Packard" and "Thats one ugly Studebaker" from the Studebaker boys.Seems that now they are all the rage amoung the Studebaker enthusiast that is.
    Any-whoo here's another one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-...QQcmdZViewItem

I like it![]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I like it![]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

What? didn't one of us just say they never saw a Stude. except Avanti with a jacking instructions in the trunk? I would have agreed till I saw this Stude/Packard. Amazing it still has it in the lid! That would be because of the unusual screw type (like trucks) jack they used I guess! [^]

StudeRich
        Studebakers Northwest
        Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

What? didn't one of us just say they never saw a Stude. except Avanti with a jacking instructions in the trunk? I would have agreed till I saw this Stude/Packard. Amazing it still has it in the lid! That would be because of the unusual screw type (like trucks) jack they used I guess! [^]

StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich

Comment

Does anybody know why they issued a screw type jack in 58 only ? I know but would like to hear your thoughts.

Comment

Does anybody know why they issued a screw type jack in 58 only ? I know but would like to hear your thoughts.

Comment

I know they used the flat screw type in the Packard Hawk because the bumper jacks bent the front bumpers.

Mike
                www.packardhawk.com

Comment

I know they used the flat screw type in the Packard Hawk because the bumper jacks bent the front bumpers.

Mike
                  www.packardhawk.com

Comment

OK, Trivia Buffs: What glaring error does he state three times in the car's description? (Not faulting the car, here, just the description of it. It does appear to be a nice car.) [}] BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

OK, Trivia Buffs: What glaring error does he state three times in the car's description? (Not faulting the car, here, just the description of it. It does appear to be a nice car.) [}] BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Clipper, Clipper, Clipper!![:0] It is a "Packard".

StudeRich
                        Studebakers Northwest
                        Ferndale, WA
                        StudeRich

Comment

Clipper, Clipper, Clipper!![:0] It is a "Packard".

StudeRich
                          Studebakers Northwest
                          Ferndale, WA
                          StudeRich

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

Clipper, Clipper, Clipper!![:0]

StudeRich
                            Studebakers Northwest
                            Ferndale, WA
                            BINGO! [:I]

Ayn Rand:

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

Clipper, Clipper, Clipper!![:0]

StudeRich
                              Studebakers Northwest
                              Ferndale, WA
                              BINGO! [:I]

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Working...
                              X