This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for BSHAW

Bob,some posts on this forum fit on my monitor,some are just a bit too wide,causing the need to scroll sideways to read,and some are almost twice the width of the monitor,making it necessary to move the box all the way over and back to read.
    Does this width originate on the posters machine??

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    60Lark

Usually you see that when there is a picture attached, or linked to.
    If the picture is real wide, then it changes the text box width with it.
    Don't know the technical reason, but I do see this happen too...
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 52hawk

Bob,some posts on this forum fit on my monitor,some are just a bit too wide,causing the need to scroll sideways to read,and some are almost twice the width of the monitor,making it necessary to move the box all the way over and back to read.
    Does this width originate on the posters machine??
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Yeah-that seems right.The '60 lark project' topic started out with a link to photos.

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      60Lark
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Note in the "How to Post a Photo" sticky at the head of this page, Bob has requested we not post photos over 200Kilobytes. Before posting photos, look at the properties of the photo and resize if necessary.

Gracias
        Tach
        Merci
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Thanks guys,I found the resize button in 'bucket,I'll try again when I get an interesting pic to post.

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          60Lark
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
          X