This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letting go 37 dictator

Shes a six cylinder three speed has the original australian dealers manual,thats been a god send(studebaker service no.87a september 15 1936) Her production no 5546014.have many pics just trying to get them in here.

Here's some pic's Nigel sent to me via E-mail...
    Perdy!
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by old37
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Asking price ????

Comment

What a contrast! That Dictator's face vs. that of that Triumph Mayflower![:0]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

It's not a Mayflower, it's a Triumph Herald, Bob. Much better car. Which, if you know anything about Heralds, tells you a lot about the Mayflower.

But, who's the redhead in the lawnchair? If she goes with the Herald, I might like Heralds.

Frank Starr

Comment

That redhead looks very expensive Frank, better stick with the cars.

1961 Lark

Comment

You sound just like my wife, jc!

Comment

the redheaded lady stays mate,shes a little rounder at the moment,for the next six weeks any how.your right that little beaut is a herald.
                quote:Originally posted by Frank Starr

It's not a Mayflower, it's a Triumph Herald, Bob. Much better car. Which, if you know anything about Heralds, tells you a lot about the Mayflower.

But, who's the redhead in the lawnchair? If she goes with the Herald, I might like Heralds.

Frank Starr

Comment

This a hard one i am serious about letting go,and will,i say this with a hint of regret.to price this without being a dreamer or robbing ourselves is one of the reasons for coming to this site.Friends have said 15,000 australian dollars,saying youle never replace it.I truly dont know.just want a fair price.
                  quote:Originally posted by hank63

Asking price ????

Comment

Working...
                  X