Dash pad for the hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash pad for the hawks

I just got my dash pad from Studebaker Int. It looks great however I can't install it yet. I think it's great that they are reproducing this pad as all the dashes I have seen on used cars and damaged by the sun over time.Now if I could get them to reproduce the steering wheel![8D]

Studebakers forever!
    Studebakers forever!

Rodney,
    i got a NOS steering wheel for My 61 fromm SASCO......They are 2 toned.....The off-white is hard to match and they did not have a Black/white one so I got a Blue/white one and painted the Blue part Black..I still have My old one off the car.....Pretty good shape except for paint if You are interested Let Me know.
    Ken

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
    (formerly chevpartsman)
    sigpic
    1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
    Lewisville,NC

Comment

Rodney,
      i got a NOS steering wheel for My 61 fromm SASCO......They are 2 toned.....The off-white is hard to match and they did not have a Black/white one so I got a Blue/white one and painted the Blue part Black..I still have My old one off the car.....Pretty good shape except for paint if You are interested Let Me know.
      Ken

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
      (formerly chevpartsman)
      sigpic
      1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
      Lewisville,NC

Comment

What year Hawk do you need the wheel for? I have a decent one from a '60,with the horn ring. [fits 57-60,I believe???]Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

What year Hawk do you need the wheel for? I have a decent one from a '60,with the horn ring. [fits 57-60,I believe???]Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

From your other post I see you have a 61. I know '62 Lark wheel is the same,or looks the same,are these easier to find?

LaSalle,Il
            61Hawk
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

From your other post I see you have a 61. I know '62 Lark wheel is the same,or looks the same,are these easier to find?

LaSalle,Il
              61Hawk
              Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I will call sasco tomorrow, I don't have a problem buying one from a forum member if it is whole and doesen't have a break in it. I have two steering wheels however they both have breaks inthem(2) on each side of the grips. If I got a new one I don't have a problem painting it as I have some plasic paint to match my interior. My car is a 1961.

Studebakers forever!
                Studebakers forever!

Comment

I will call sasco tomorrow, I don't have a problem buying one from a forum member if it is whole and doesen't have a break in it. I have two steering wheels however they both have breaks inthem(2) on each side of the grips. If I got a new one I don't have a problem painting it as I have some plasic paint to match my interior. My car is a 1961.

Studebakers forever!
                  Studebakers forever!

Comment

I believe the Shrock Bros. will restore a steering wheel for you. Don't know cost. They are also reproducing certain other steering wheels. They do a FANTASTIC job.

toyman

Comment

I believe the Shrock Bros. will restore a steering wheel for you. Don't know cost. They are also reproducing certain other steering wheels. They do a FANTASTIC job.

toyman

Comment

Yep, they do fantastic work however they are not doing wheels in 1961, they did my 1941 banjo. If they were I would not need a wheel as they are my first choice always when it comes to wheels and plastics.

Studebakers forever!
                        Studebakers forever!

Comment

Yep, they do fantastic work however they are not doing wheels in 1961, they did my 1941 banjo. If they were I would not need a wheel as they are my first choice always when it comes to wheels and plastics.

Studebakers forever!
                          Studebakers forever!

Comment

Working...
                          X