Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with giving grampa a ride in stude please!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with giving grampa a ride in stude please!!

Through ppls help I did find a person willing to help My Grandfather had a blast because the Gentleman made a day of it with us. Gramp got about 4-5 hour ride, a stop a WW2 museum, and a great dinner all with the family Thanks

quote:Originally posted by allsmls01

Hello I was looking for someone who would be willing to give my grandfather a ride in a stude. Many years ago he used to work on race cars and collect antique cars until he had a stroke. The stroke left him mostly paralized on one side and speachless. Lately his health has been going down hill. The family wanted to do something for him to truly put a smile on his face. The idea came up to find someone who is willing to give grampa a ride in a stude.

IF ANYONE1!!!!! IS WILLING TO DO THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! Please email me!!!!!!! I am located in Maine for a general start.
    THANK YOU FROM A HOPEFULL GRAND DAUGHTER
    What a lovely thing you're doing for your Grandfather, I hope someone is able to assist you to bring a smile back to him.

Regards

John Clements

Avantilover your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Where in Maine is your grandfather located. I belong to the Maine-NH-VT Studebaker chapter and perhaps I can put you in contact with a club member from that area. (I'm in VT)

1960 Lark Convertible
      1962 Lark Regal Convertible
      Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

hello
        I am located in Mechanic falls ... That is around Auburn/Lewiston area , My Gramp Lives in Rumford /Andover area. That would be great help if there was someone in the area. Thank you Very much

quote:Originally posted by dpson

Where in Maine is your grandfather located. I belong to the Maine-NH-VT Studebaker chapter and perhaps I can put you in contact with a club member from that area. (I'm in VT)

1960 Lark Convertible
        1962 Lark Regal Convertible

Comment

Working...
        X