Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well said Dick. Both cars pictured in this post are nice. Restored and modified tastefully
    [a bit or a bit more} doesn't bother me in the slightest way. Some do this un-tastefully. I haven't seen a modified Stude done in any way that was meant to cause intentional anguish to anybody. I don't think. If so, there may be grounds for a law suit. I hope my car makes it to STUDE HEAVEN. What are the qualifications? Dick, will you be the gate keeper there? jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jimmijim8

I hope my car makes it to STUDE HEAVEN. What are the qualifications?
      I checked, and ALL Studes are welcome [8D].

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jimmijim8
        I hope my car makes it to STUDE HEAVEN.
        My 60 Hawk already went there[V], its up on a hill.

Tom
        '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
        Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
        http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
        I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Yee Haa!!!!! jimmiim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
          X