This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gord,
    Glad to hear you are home safe and that your eBay purchase is a winner. You needed another project anyway...didn't you

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Man, that Gordon is a car-working fool (meant in a good way)!

Now I feel extremely lazy for the lack of progress on my truck.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Current_Avacar.gif[/img=left] - DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
      "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon
      Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

Hell, I had to take a NAP after Gordon left here![|)] Just the thought of his projected projects are enough to put me down for a week![:0]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Good report, Gordon. You make everyone who is at least one day older than you, very jealous of your ambition. 'Glad the car satisfies! BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X