This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of an Era

Today ended 31 years of my family's ownership of my 59 Lark.

While I was happy to get a few bucks to put into the 61, I was still a bit melancholy to see the 59 trailered off into the dark. I'm sure the new owner will use her for good and get his other 59 on the road.

Rich Pease
    Ogden, UT
    59 Lark 2dr
    61 Lark Regal Cruiser

Well .. at least its still on the road, and others will enjoy it.

Tom

1963 Studebaker Avanti, 102,000, custom made brake brackets to mount 1998 Mustang GT 4 wheel disc brakes (soon to get 13" Cobra front brakes, 2003 Mustang Cobra 17" wheels, GM altenator, will be getting : 97 Camaro Z28 tan leather seats, 97 Camaro Z28 T-56 6-speed trans, Ported 'R3' style Avanti heads with stainless full flow valves, 'R3' 276 duration cam w/chrysler solid lifters, shortened push rods, aluminum cam gear, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires, waiting in the garage.
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Working...
    X