Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'56-'58 Sedan/Wagon Registry- input anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeDave57
    replied
    Thanks for the info. I've added it (and MANY, MANY others) to my database today. There is much to follow-up on as not all the requested info has made it to me just yet.
    I hope to have a copy of the database for those who have sent me their info in the very near future. I know, I know~ I said that back in April, but I actually mean it this time!!!!

At present I only have 38 cars in my database~
    but I've got quite a few more to enter, and even more to hear about...

StudeDave
    [8D]

edited for 'the bump'

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    Thanks for the info. I've added it (and MANY, MANY others) to my database today. There is much to follow-up on as not all the requested info has made it to me just yet.
    I hope to have a copy of the database for those who have sent me their info in the very near future. I know, I know~ I said that back in April, but I actually mean it this time!!!!

At present I only have 38 cars in my database~
    but I've got quite a few more to enter, and even more to hear about...

StudeDave
    [8D]

edited for 'the bump'

Leave a comment:

• mausersmth
    replied
    Here is the info for Bluebird:
    Owner/location Charles Eck, Essex, MD

Serial Number 8463856

Body Tag information 57B-W4 4813

Color/Colors Blue/White

Options Power steering, overdrive, 4 barrel, modified with '56 front clip.

Status Driver/custom project[8D]

Have build sheet? not yet

Hope this helps!

Charles Eck
    Essex, MD

'57 Commander 4 door sedan, 'Bluebird'
    '66 Ford F-250
    '53 John Deere 50

Studebakers were made to drive! (Besides, they don't get lost as easy in the Wal-Mart parking lot!)

Leave a comment:

• mausersmth
    replied
    Here is the info for Bluebird:
    Owner/location Charles Eck, Essex, MD

Serial Number 8463856

Body Tag information 57B-W4 4813

Color/Colors Blue/White

Options Power steering, overdrive, 4 barrel, modified with '56 front clip.

Status Driver/custom project[8D]

Have build sheet? not yet

Hope this helps!

Charles Eck
    Essex, MD

'57 Commander 4 door sedan, 'Bluebird'
    '66 Ford F-250
    '53 John Deere 50

Studebakers were made to drive! (Besides, they don't get lost as easy in the Wal-Mart parking lot!)

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Dave, I've no idea how I missed this thread. I'll get Bess' information off to you soon.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Dave, I've no idea how I missed this thread. I'll get Bess' information off to you soon.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    I don't own this car but you can put his info on your registry.
    1958 Packard wagon is owned by Ben Warthen of Richmond, VA. The serial number is 58L 7976. The body tag is 58L P8 143

I will also see the owner of the 57 Packard wagon that is on eBay right now at our AACA meet this Sunday. I can get info on that car also.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    I don't own this car but you can put his info on your registry.
    1958 Packard wagon is owned by Ben Warthen of Richmond, VA. The serial number is 58L 7976. The body tag is 58L P8 143

I will also see the owner of the 57 Packard wagon that is on eBay right now at our AACA meet this Sunday. I can get info on that car also.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• 57 Classic
    replied
    Dave,
    Of course I did not forward this to your address or put registry on it. Let me know what I have to do to direct it properly. I am still learning.
    B Millette

Leave a comment:

• 57 Classic
    replied
    Dave,
    Of course I did not forward this to your address or put registry on it. Let me know what I have to do to direct it properly. I am still learning.
    B Millette

Leave a comment:

• 57 Classic
    replied
    Hello,
    I have a 1957 President Classic
    Brian Millette
    Anthem AZ
    Serial No: 72098945
    Tag: 57 HY6 5517
    Color: Taupe and Artic White
    Options: Push Button Radio, TT, Automatic, Spoke Type Wheel Covers,
    Chrome exhaust tips, rare legitimate brake fluid reservoir attached to fire wall.
    Show/Driver
    I have build sheet--car was sold to Lueck Motor Sales in Danube MN and was built in late July of 1957.
    Mileage is actual and is around 81,000

Also, these are others that are in the North Star Chapter. In that chapter there are two 57 President Classics, one show and one driver, a 58 Packard 4 door driver, a 57 President two door that needs total restoration and another 57 President Classic being restored. In addition the North Star Chapter Roster shows another 57 President, a 57 President Classic, a 56 President 4 door, another 57 President 4 door and a 58 President HT that is definitely a driver. There is a 57 Packard 4dr, a 58 Packard 4 door and a 58 Packard HT listed as well as a 58 Commander 4 door.

One could write to the President of that chapter and see if any would like to be part of the registry. One of the Classics was my second car and is totally rust free with only 34,000+ original miles

Brian Millette

Leave a comment:

• 57 Classic
    replied
    Hello,
    I have a 1957 President Classic
    Brian Millette
    Anthem AZ
    Serial No: 72098945
    Tag: 57 HY6 5517
    Color: Taupe and Artic White
    Options: Push Button Radio, TT, Automatic, Spoke Type Wheel Covers,
    Chrome exhaust tips, rare legitimate brake fluid reservoir attached to fire wall.
    Show/Driver
    I have build sheet--car was sold to Lueck Motor Sales in Danube MN and was built in late July of 1957.
    Mileage is actual and is around 81,000

Also, these are others that are in the North Star Chapter. In that chapter there are two 57 President Classics, one show and one driver, a 58 Packard 4 door driver, a 57 President two door that needs total restoration and another 57 President Classic being restored. In addition the North Star Chapter Roster shows another 57 President, a 57 President Classic, a 56 President 4 door, another 57 President 4 door and a 58 President HT that is definitely a driver. There is a 57 Packard 4dr, a 58 Packard 4 door and a 58 Packard HT listed as well as a 58 Commander 4 door.

One could write to the President of that chapter and see if any would like to be part of the registry. One of the Classics was my second car and is totally rust free with only 34,000+ original miles

Brian Millette

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    If my week goes as planned, I'll have an update of sorts on this project in the next week or so~~~

Stay tuned for TONS of exciting information- maybe... [?] [?] [?]

StudeDave [8D]

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    If my week goes as planned, I'll have an update of sorts on this project in the next week or so~~~

Stay tuned for TONS of exciting information- maybe... [?] [?] [?]

StudeDave [8D]

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    When I first started this, I was initailly only looking for '57s, but the response had been so minimal that I've gone ahead and opened it up to the full list of what I plan to cover. That list is on my thread starter, and does indeed include your car. Please send it to me when you can, just be sure to send it to the email addie listed 'up-top' on the thread starter~ Thanks!
    Now if only I could get all the others out there to do the same.
    If you own one of these cars~

SEND ME YOUR INFO PLEASE!!!!

StudeDave [8D]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X