http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...16022303QQrdZ1

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
    64 GT Hawk
    64 R2 4 speed Challenger
    63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
    63 Daytona Convert.
    53 Street rod

Maybe 3500 on THAT speedometer.[}]

Another example of great photography. Not ONE good look at the whole car and NONE of the passenger's side.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Looks more like 103,500...

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bonehead007

Looks more like 103,500...
        I'd second that estimate. Could be the seller is a real young person who doesn't know that old odometers could and did roll over to zero again.

I would expect a 3500 mile car, unless it were literally abandoned in a field, would still sport its original interior and original hoses under the hood. Looks like spark plug cables have been changed, too.

Still and all, it's probably worth the starting price or more if the body is really as good as it looks. I just wouldn't put ANY credence at all on the low mileage claimed.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
        Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

I thought mine was 64876 something ..........however after a close examination I found that the first #6 is ripped and there is no way that sucker has moved for years.

But, everything is (was) original there was no puddy in this and the only ripp in the seat was caused by a freakin chipmunk who wanted a warm home for the winter. And the only hole in the head liner was from the same munk or his wife who had to put the foam inside the headliner........ man they had a regular Hilton going on up there. When I pulled the headliner off It was loaded with acorns, Not to mention they couldnt or wouldn't go out side and do their business they had to P everywhere. Whats crazy is all that dried acorns laying on the floor of the garage .......sounds like you are breaking something and scares half the chit outa `ya when you step on them.

I think you can put all your Love into a restoration job and be very proud of it. And you think it is worth a million bucks. When in all reality it is only worth a couple K's.

Comment

Being new to Studeland, I don't know they had such a neat/weird dash and speedometer unit.

Studebakers sure had style!.

63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State
            63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
            X