This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '52 anyone?

Here's a '52 Champion 2-dr see-dan I've looked at. Only in passing, mind you. I'm not interested unless I might be invited to haul it off for free.[}] An' that ain't likely, given it's owner's been fishing for something in the neighborhood of $2K [:0] for it.

[img] http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/...1_S2400403.JPG [/img]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Mr B. You may remember I saved a 52 Commander hardtop from the crusher about a year back-.. I ran out of space,called the bone yard and told them to come and get it back He wanted $500 for the car,I finally had to tell him there was just no interest in the old car. Ah well. My dream was to build a '51 2dr ht with it!!
    Any way,it looked about as sad as this one,so it's gone but not forgotten.[but hey,the same day,I also told him to come get a 95 Mercury we were 'saving' for parts[^]]

Studieous Maximus
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Yeah - a 51 hardtop would be cool Surely you've seen that photo of the one the factory built as a test vehicle.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

NO,but I remember one on the front cover of TW a while back that someone built- just combining the bullet nose w/the 2dr ht made the ultimate Studebaker,-or-maybe not! Good topic-What is the ULTIMATE STUDEBAKER????[probably about 13,000 different answers!]

Studieous Maximus
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
        X