50 Bulletnose on Craig's List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Bulletnose on Craig's List

If you go to Craig's list Austin, Texas, they list a 50 bulletnose in Midland, Texas(the desert),for $3500.

Having lived up the road in Abilene...
    If it's in Midland, should be rust free.

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Having lived up the road in Abilene...
      If it's in Midland, should be rust free.

63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I would agree, but my parents gave a 1990 Renault Convertible with 25000 miles on the clock to my daughter. It had been garaged in Midland since new. The planitary set in the tranmission was rusted out. The idler bearing on the timing belt rusted out. The valves crashed into the piston. What a mess. I don't think things rust much outside, they do get condensation in a garage. Things do get a nice patina from the sandblasting.............but they don't know mold.
        Chuck

Comment

I would agree, but my parents gave a 1990 Renault Convertible with 25000 miles on the clock to my daughter. It had been garaged in Midland since new. The planitary set in the tranmission was rusted out. The idler bearing on the timing belt rusted out. The valves crashed into the piston. What a mess. I don't think things rust much outside, they do get condensation in a garage. Things do get a nice patina from the sandblasting.............but they don't know mold.
          Chuck

Comment

Working...
          X