This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bling

Picked up my 60 Hawks bumpers at the chrome shop yesterday, some of you might remember I posted about the new chrome falling off the rear one I had done last year.
    They agreed to re-chrome the rear one for free,so I decided it was going to make the front one look kinda shabby so I left it with them.
    Now I have $1000 tied up in bumpers alone,and thats with the original chrome on the bumperetts,which dind't look to bad.
    Just to let you know Im still lurking but haven't had a lot of Studebaker related stuff going on.

I guess everyone who sees it will need to wear dark sun glasses [8D].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Sterling Heights, MI

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!"

1964 Studebaker Daytona - Laguna Blue, Original 4-Spd. Car, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Climatizer Ventilation System, AM Radio (136,989 Miles)
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I sure hope so,but Inever even un-wrapped them.Makes moving them around alot less of a chore,along with avoiding damaging them.
      Ill probaly leave them in the wrappers untill I go to put them back on the car.
      Must get those sway bar brackets ordered from T-Bow also.
      Oh yea,and Dianne Lawerence sent me another dash pad for the car,said the one I had didn't fit right (it didn't, but it was so close I didn't complain.}

Comment

Working...
      X