Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring sale - Help me clean the yard!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring sale - Help me clean the yard!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage1948 M-16 Grain truck, big 6, 4 speed, 2 speed rear. A good straight Kansas truck with a nice hydraulic body, $4,000

1949 2R17A-55 Fire truck, no rust ever, 5,600 original miles, good tires, siren, electric wipers and 6 volt alternator, emergency radio, $7,500

1950 2R5-12 Pickup, motor free, some rust in fenders, doors, and cab corners, factory rear bumper, restorable, $950

1952 Packard 200 4 door sedan, 288 Thunderbolt straight 8, Ultramatic, excellent body, needs water pump, great for restoration, $2,500

1952 2R17-A-55 Grain truck, 245 Commander 6, 4 speed, 2 speed rear, hoist, solid body, $1,500

1957 3E5-12 Pickup, no motor, transmission or radiator, rust in front fenders, good box, $650

1957 3E-40-71 Flatbed, 289 V8, 5 speed direct, 2 speed rear, rare Transtar radio, Texas truck, $4,600 or $4,300 w/o radio

1961 6E-28-55 Grain truck, bought from original owner, 259 V-8, 4 speed, dump bed, extremely solid, $5,500

1962 7E5-12 Champ pickup, 259 4V V8, 4 speed, Deluxe cab, California truck, $3,800

1963 8E28-31 Flatbed, 17K original miles, original tires, cab rust, $1,100

1965 CommanderGuido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

<center>I wish,
    I wish,
    I wish I had the cash...
    Be careeeeeefull Mr. Limpet!
    You might get what you aaaaaaask for...</center>

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

<center>I wish,
      I wish,
      I wish I had the cash...
      Be careeeeeefull Mr. Limpet!
      You might get what you aaaaaaask for...</center>

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Ron Smith

Comment

Hey Gary , lets put the Packard on the ez-payment plan. I'll pick it up in South Bend this June.[)]

Randy_G
        South Bend or Bust 2007!
        God I miss chrome on cars.
        www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

Hey Gary , lets put the Packard on the ez-payment plan. I'll pick it up in South Bend this June.[)]

Randy_G
          South Bend or Bust 2007!
          God I miss chrome on cars.
          www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

In my case it would be the impossibly easy plan.

Lotsa Larks!
            Ron Smith
            Ron Smith

Comment

In my case it would be the impossibly easy plan.

Lotsa Larks!
              Ron Smith
              Ron Smith

Comment

By the easy pay plan do you mean cash in hand? I've learned that what most sellers want , lol.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

By the easy pay plan do you mean cash in hand? I've learned that what most sellers want , lol.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

I had a gentleman contact me on the Packard shortly after I returned from York. I have sent him over 50 pictures and he had a man come by to look at it today. With any luck, it may soon have a new owner. After looking the car over yesterday and seeing how solid and rust free it is, I may soon regret it.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Randy_G

I had a gentleman contact me on the Packard shortly after I returned from York. I have sent him over 50 pictures and he had a man come by to look at it today. With any luck, it may soon have a new owner. After looking the car over yesterday and seeing how solid and rust free it is, I may soon regret it.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Comment

What about the 7E5, I know this is probably going to be met with peals of laughter, but is it in any shape to be driven to the DC area, and is there any chance of it passing a VA safety inspection?

nate

--
                        55 Commander Starlight
                        http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                        --
                        55 Commander Starlight

Comment

What about the 7E5, I know this is probably going to be met with peals of laughter, but is it in any shape to be driven to the DC area, and is there any chance of it passing a VA safety inspection?

nate

--
                          55 Commander Starlight
                          --
                          55 Commander Starlight

Comment

Why does all the good stuf have to be on THAT side of the earth?

-Home of John Studebaker-
                            http://community.webshots.com/user/Stude4x4
                            http://varozza4x4.com

Comment

Why does all the good stuf have to be on THAT side of the earth?

-Home of John Studebaker-
                              http://community.webshots.com/user/Stude4x4
                              http://varozza4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X