X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transtar56
    replied
    If Gretchen Wilson wants to use a Stude in one of her vidieos,Ill gladly lend her mine,as long as she dosen't destroy it.
    Wouldn't mind spending a Loong ride in a M-cab with that girl(G)

Leave a comment:

• Studenut65
    replied
    I had just gotten back from class and turned on CMT and I saw her climbing out of it. At first, I just saw the roof line and realized that, hey, it looked really familiar to me. Then I watched the whole video until the end when there's a pretty good shot of the car. There's another video on CMT, Trisha Yearwood's "Georgia Rain" video that has a Stude M-5 pickup in it. You get a good shot of the nameplate on the front end. I think its awesome that 40 years after our beloved company closed down, the cars still appear in new ads and videos...great publicity for our hobby.

Nate

Leave a comment:

• Hawk5619
    replied
    I was channel changing the other day and did see it for a second. Since I have a Black 63 Hawk I am watching CMT more than usual to check out that car again!

Rick
    50 Champion
    60 Lark
    63 Hawk

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I saw it. I think the car was a 62, judging by the side grilles. They could have at least taken the dealer key chain of of it first...

Matthew Burnette; the world's most
    dedicated 15 year old Stude nut!
    [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/yelstude2.jpg [/img]
    1963 Daytona HT
    lots more Studes
    and a few parts cars
    http://community.webshots.com/user/mbstude101

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Hawk spotting in Music Video

Hawk spotting in Music Video

I'm not sure how many of you all listen to country music and watch CMT every now and then, but today I turned on CMT and to my suprise, in Lee Ann Womack's video of "That was 20 years and 2 husbands ago", she gets out of a 1962-64 Hawk. Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this?

Nate
Working...
X