This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conestogas Ho!

I was just on the Studebaker Truck Talk forum and found an interesting link to a website dedicated to the Conestoga wagon. Studebakerconestoga.com
    There are some great photos of Conny's still on the road and photos from sales brochures too. There is also a newspaper picture of a Stude Ambulance with a dealer's name from Minnesota. All in all, a pleasant and informative way to spend some time. Kevin in the Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

The address is different thAn the one you list, but it gets you there.
    Mines the light blue one with the Halibrands.

There's also a coupla pictures of it the way it was when I bough it in the "pictures" section...with the visor, fog lites, spot beam light, bumper winglets, white walls, etc., etc.

Comment

Mighty sharp ride Mike. I'm fairly new to Studedom, so I'm in constant awe at the plethora of different models. Kevin in the Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

If you like Connies, there's a '55 for sale in Oregon on I-5 at exit 103.[] That's the Tri-City, Riddle exit near Myrtle Creek. He usually lists his cars on e-bay as well. Looks really nice from 200'. The only thing missing is that lazy v in the front bumper/grill.

Lotsa Larks!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
          X