X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tirebiter4659
    replied
    wow,,, I can now write in red! 'ere's the best looking two trucks in Colorado

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Oh! I see.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Leave a comment:

• Lark Parker
    replied
    What goofs, Mr.Biggs?

Dale McPhearson
    INDY Chapter
    Brickyard Bulletin

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Dale, you can eliminate that last post by clicking on the little trash can icon at the top of the post. This only works for posts which YOU put up. No one else sees the trash can on any but the posts that they've made. Lets you eliminate your goofs!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Leave a comment:

• Lark Parker
    replied
    Durn, I hit post instead of preview on the last one. Here's the thumbnail just to prove my method is OK.

Dale McPhearson
    INDY Chapter
    Brickyard Bulletin

Leave a comment:

• Lark Parker
    replied
    My Webshots picture that wouldn't preview to post was 800x600.
    A picture that large gave me a little box with an X in it instead of the preview pic.
    Dave's pic was 634 by summpin' Another attempt here, above and not mine -- posted the little box with the X.

Dale McPhearson
    INDY Chapter
    Brickyard Bulletin

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    I always use my isp's http file uploading feature. When my picture appears, I copy the url from the address line and paste it in my post. The beauty about doing this is that everyone can open that url and view. Otherwise, there is always some that don't get pics that are posted directly.

Dwain G.

Leave a comment:

• Studedude
    replied
    quote:Obviously(?) the allowed pics are size limited and some will need to be reduced before posting here. Maybe in the fine print somewhere the max allowable size is stated. And maybe the size limitation has been an unidentified problem to some posters.
    I have seen no fine print. I have seen some rather large pictures posted here. My observation is that anything over 640 pixels wide throws everything out of kilter, but it seems larger pictures make it through... providing one otherwise follows the recipe.

Dave's Place
    Studebaker Emporium
    www.davesplaceinc.com

Leave a comment:

• Studedude
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Mr.BiggsSounds like dubble-talk but I don't know how else to say it.
    Boy, do I know what ya mean!

I guess if it were easy, anybody could do it, eh?[}]

Dave's Place
    Studebaker Emporium
    www.davesplaceinc.com

Leave a comment:

• Studedude
    replied
    quote:[i]Maybe some of the others would be kind enough to share which photo service they use, since they are able to get photos to show on this website.
    I use http://www.provalue.net

Dave's Place
    Studebaker Emporium
    www.davesplaceinc.com

Leave a comment:

• Lark Parker
    replied
    I haven't been able to post pics here either.

But just now When I tried Mr. Biggs newly explained method with a pic from my webshots site, a lil' bitty picture comes up in the preview -- because I used the properties address from the thumbnail location.

No picture came up in the preview when I use the OPENED picture address.

Obviously(?) the allowed pics are size limited and some will need to be reduced before posting here. Maybe in the fine print somewhere the max allowable size is stated. And maybe the size limitation has been an unidentified problem to some posters.

Dale McPhearson
    INDY Chapter
    Brickyard Bulletin

Leave a comment:

• Stude4x4
    replied
    Isn't technology great, it will do everything for you except cook your breakfast and it still doesn't work right. I guess I gotta try it too and see how bad I can mess it up.
    Jake

-Home of John Studebaker-
    http://community.webshots.com/user/Stude4x4

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Test...

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Walt, I don't know if it's important, but that bracketed img at the end of a photo address is supposed to have a forward slash before the "i" in img. Like this: /img

I left out the brackets in this post only because if I include them, it'll treat it like I'm trying to post a photo and you wouldn't be able to see what I meant.
    Sounds like dubble-talk but I don't know how else to say it.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    I know it was supposed to come from a website, but I was trying anything and everything. I actually works on my computer, because I have a copy of the photo on my C drive. Also, one of the other links worked when I was at home, but not when viewed from anoth computer. I think maybe Webshots does not allow links to bring pictures in driectly. Maybe some of the others would be kind enough to share which photo service they use, since they are able to get photos to show on this website.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X