Studebaker Drivers club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Drivers club

Hello guys I joined the Studebaker club last week on Sunday, paid by credit card but I haven't received anything not even an email confirming my membership, could anybody tell me if you are supposed to get a confirmation email or should I wait the page said my payment went through, please does anybody know how I could confirm this???

I do not recall if Cornerstone's system sends out a confirming email. You might wish to send an inquiry to them at mark@cornerstonereg.com

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I do not recall if Cornerstone's system sends out a confirming email. You might wish to send an inquiry to them at mark@cornerstonereg.com

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
      Woodbury, Minnesota
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

You don't get a confirmation. It will take around 3-4 weeks to get your membership card. I wouldn't be shocked if your first copy of TW doesn't show up until May.

I didn't reup last year because of the move. I rejoined in January. It took 3 weeks to get my membership card. As of this time, I have not received a TW for the month of March, though I'm still hoping .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

You don't get a confirmation. It will take around 3-4 weeks to get your membership card. I wouldn't be shocked if your first copy of TW doesn't show up until May.

I didn't reup last year because of the move. I rejoined in January. It took 3 weeks to get my membership card. As of this time, I have not received a TW for the month of March, though I'm still hoping .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

Hi guys thanks for the info I got a pending payment for a charitable donation of 23 dollars and some cents anybody know if this would be my Studebaker Drivers club membership payment or not. I haven't made any charitable donations so I hope this is it I real want to join the club

Comment

Hi guys thanks for the info I got a pending payment for a charitable donation of 23 dollars and some cents anybody know if this would be my Studebaker Drivers club membership payment or not. I haven't made any charitable donations so I hope this is it I real want to join the club

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studestang

I might be wrong, but the first year of your membership is supposed to be $19.95. Of course this is for 2nd class mail.

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studestang

I might be wrong, but the first year of your membership is supposed to be $19.95. Of course this is for 2nd class mail.

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

The first year for a new member should be $19.95. I can't imagine it showing up as a donation. Perhaps you made an error in filling out the information and made a donation to the SNM. I suggest e-mailing Mark@cornerstonereg.com and asking him about your status. You will probly get a reply on Monday.

Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

The first year for a new member should be $19.95. I can't imagine it showing up as a donation. Perhaps you made an error in filling out the information and made a donation to the SNM. I suggest e-mailing Mark@cornerstonereg.com and asking him about your status. You will probly get a reply on Monday.

Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
                      Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                      X