• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chapter near littlerock ar

what is the closest chapter to littlerock ar
    Kevin Phillips
    Jacksonville,AR

53 commander

There's the Studebakers of Arkansas Chapter Area Code five zero one, two six eight, two nine four three is the contact Ph# I have.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

There's the Studebakers of Arkansas Chapter Area Code five zero one, two six eight, two nine four three is the contact Ph# I have.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Wow - I thought Arkansas didn't have any SDC Chapters.

Chris Pile
        The Studebaker Special
        Midway Chapter SDC
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Wow - I thought Arkansas didn't have any SDC Chapters.

Chris Pile
          The Studebaker Special
          Midway Chapter SDC
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Hey Guys; Acouple of weeks ago I responded to a post asking about a chapter in Arkansas and gave my # and email address for a contact of our chapter. WE ARE ALIVE AND WELL IN THE OZARK STATE.

Comment

Hey Guys; Acouple of weeks ago I responded to a post asking about a chapter in Arkansas and gave my # and email address for a contact of our chapter. WE ARE ALIVE AND WELL IN THE OZARK STATE.

Comment

By the way that # is 501 261 7631 email studedick@sbcglobal.net

Comment

By the way that # is 501 261 7631 email studedick@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Anyone looking for their closest local chapter can go to the home page of this website and select "Local SDC Chapter".

I think many people stumble on to this Forum and think it is the main page of an otherwise gloriously complex website.

Brad Johnson
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Anyone looking for their closest local chapter can go to the home page of this website and select "Local SDC Chapter".

I think many people stumble on to this Forum and think it is the main page of an otherwise gloriously complex website.

Brad Johnson
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I never have heard from anybody that asked about an Arkansas chapter.

Comment

I never have heard from anybody that asked about an Arkansas chapter.

Comment

The next Studebakers of Arkansas chapter meeting will be a meet & eat at Catfish and More in Conway, Arkansas on Sunday,August 12th at 1:30PM. There should be some Studebakers outside and we meet in the side room to the left of the front door. Come on down!
                            BTW The Ozark Trails chapter is a good group too. Some of their members belong to our chapter too, but they meet in northern Arkansas and Missouri.

Howard Davis
                            Editor, Studebakers of Arkansas

1952 Champion Starlight since October,1971. 1962 Daytona
                            since May, 2007.Searcy,Arkansas
                            sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
                            Searcy, Arkansas
                            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                            1952 2R pickup

Comment

The next Studebakers of Arkansas chapter meeting will be a meet & eat at Catfish and More in Conway, Arkansas on Sunday,August 12th at 1:30PM. There should be some Studebakers outside and we meet in the side room to the left of the front door. Come on down!
                              BTW The Ozark Trails chapter is a good group too. Some of their members belong to our chapter too, but they meet in northern Arkansas and Missouri.

Howard Davis
                              Editor, Studebakers of Arkansas

1952 Champion Starlight since October,1971. 1962 Daytona
                              since May, 2007.Searcy,Arkansas
                              sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
                              Searcy, Arkansas
                              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                              1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
                              X