Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Scott,
    No phone calls yet.

Thanks, Kent

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Kent, has someone called you yet from our chapter to get the pickup address, etc? I gave the fellow in Red Wing your number.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Best way to contact me is: deliriouskenny@gmail.com
    or call 231-250-2250.

Thanks so much for your help, If you ever need help from someone in northern michigan I'd be glad to assist.

Kent

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    GREAT NEWS!!!!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    It looks like we've got some willing hads to drive down to Marion and get the truck. Right now the plan is to take it to Red Wing, De Kalb, IL being too far at this point. At least, if that's OK with Kent. We'll be contacting him. That should get in out of Marion, MN, at least.

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Scott

The wheels are turning in the North Star Chapter in Minnesota. We think we can get the truck out of Marion and we know we have storage in Red Wing available through a club member. We should know more in a day or two about if we're sure we have the trailer and truck, etc. to actually go pick up the truck.
    Scott, how about checking if anyone's interested in a day trip as well?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Sterling Heights, MI

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!"

1964 Studebaker Daytona - Laguna Blue, Original 4-Spd. Car, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Climatizer Ventilation System, AM Radio (136,989 Miles)

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    The wheels are turning in the North Star Chapter in Minnesota. We think we can get the truck out of Marion and we know we have storage in Red Wing available through a club member. We should know more in a day or two about if we're sure we have the trailer and truck, etc. to actually go pick up the truck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This was posted on the newsgroup regarding this situation:

"If someone can get it to DeKalb, IL, I can keep it in my shed for however
    long you need....
    Dick S."

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Isnt the forum administrator /webmaster B Shaw from Minnesota?

I'm in texas, but is I were anywhere around MN I'd help!

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    I'm in MN, but about 125 miles from Rochester. I know there are members down there and also Red Wing, which is probably only about 50 miles from there.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Okay, finally broke down and downloaded a copy of firefox, and that seems to have cured my internet woes.

Anyways, since I can post again, I would like to remind I am not looking for charity, just someone who will help move this truck, and I will reimburse for gas, etc.

I had counted on my second cousin Shawn to get the truck on his backload, but his plans changed.

Kent

Leave a comment:

• Swifster
    replied
    Again, if someone can get it near the Indiana and Michigan boarder, I'll get it to his home. Can someone get it from Minnesota?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Sterling Heights, MI

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!"

1964 Studebaker Daytona - Laguna Blue, Original 4-Spd. Car, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Climatizer Ventilation System, AM Radio (136,989 Miles)

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    I was gonna post this plea on Kent's behalf as well. Kent sold his '54 to his dad to keep from losing it to medical bills. While it runs - it's really tired and smokes alot. With this better engine, the hope is that the old Champion can be a driver again.
    I know we have some Stude guys in MN. Surely someone could lend a hand here. Kent's dad isn't physically able and Kent's still confined to the home with his intravenous medications.
    Not much I can do from California but ask on his/their behalf. So I'm asking

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Post for cousin Kent: he needs assistance

Post for cousin Kent: he needs assistance

My cousin Kent Fedor asked me to post this since his computer isn't working right. He says his Internet explorer wont let him Post here now...if you want to get ahold of him his email is deliriouskenny@gmail.com or his phone is 231-250-2250

Hopefully someone can help out as I really dont want him running off to Minnesota with his health as it is....

Thanks, Jamie (confounded how my cousin loves junk so much)

What Kent asked me to post:

well, found a good 170ci engine finally for dads project...Its
    in an 2R old truck in Minnesota, The engine is a freshly rebuilt/new engine and looks like it! Dad is paying a couple hundred for the engine and complete truck, engine goes in his project, rest will probally be used to restore a old 2R5 pickup I have. Thats the upside, the downside is the owner needs it off his property like within 2 weeks....and my health isn't good
    enough to go get it yet.

I was going to make a post to the SDC message board to see if anyone
    thats in that area could move the truck to their place for a fee till
    I can come after it myself, but my enternet explorer locks up trying
    to make a post to the message board, so could you prehaps make a post
    for me?

The truck is in Marion Minnesota,south of Rochester and less than 1/2
    a mile off Interstate 90. The tires are up, and the truck rolls
    easily, and there will be help to load it.

If you could post since my computer wont let me it would be
    appreciated, I can get in my outlook express so I can read email
    though.
Working...
X