No announcement yet.

Toolboy (Nate's) Dream Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Tech needs a helper. Me, me, pick me.

Comment

Every Tech needs a helper. Me, me, pick me.

Comment

Does she know you posted pictures of her.....does she know you took the pictures????lol

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
        64 Avanti R3w/NOS
        88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Comment

Does she know you posted pictures of her.....does she know you took the pictures????lol

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
          64 Avanti R3w/NOS
          88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Comment

Yah Karl .. she knows ... she knows.

Tom
            '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
            Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
            http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
            I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Yah Karl .. she knows ... she knows.

Tom
              '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
              Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
              I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

For extra bonus points, let us know whether you got her good side or not, and make sure to copy her on the reply

nate

--
                55 Commander Starlight
                http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                --
                55 Commander Starlight

Comment

For extra bonus points, let us know whether you got her good side or not, and make sure to copy her on the reply

nate

--
                  55 Commander Starlight
                  --
                  55 Commander Starlight

Comment

quote:Originally posted by N8N

nate
                    (in a think indian accent) "If you do that, you'd be a braver man than me Gunga Din!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by N8N

nate
                      (in a think indian accent) "If you do that, you'd be a braver man than me Gunga Din!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Ah .. but Nate, that implies that she has a "bad side", and thats not
                        the case. So yes, I captured one of her good sides.[]

Tom

Comment

Tom

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sbca96

Tom
                            Spoken like a married man! [] As any married man can tell you, their significant others don't have no 'bad side'.

Guard: Where are you going in such a hurry?
                            Gorrak the ranger: Uhhh...Gorrak have quiche in oven!!
                            Guard: well hurry along.

1953 Champion 2 door Sedan
                            2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sbca96

Tom
                              Spoken like a married man! [] As any married man can tell you, their significant others don't have no 'bad side'.

Guard: Where are you going in such a hurry?
                              Gorrak the ranger: Uhhh...Gorrak have quiche in oven!!
                              Guard: well hurry along.

1953 Champion 2 door Sedan
                              2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe

Comment

Why the 2x4 hood prop?
                                Gas struts shot?
                                Just curious.
                                Jeff[8D]
                                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                                X