Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transtar56
    replied
    With a four door,you have twice as many window winders to free up,more door bottoms to replace,more rotten rubber to replace,and more windows to rattle.

But if its what turns your crank,go for it.
    All Studes are cool.

Leave a comment:

• Transtar56
    replied
    With a four door,you have twice as many window winders to free up,more door bottoms to replace,more rotten rubber to replace,and more windows to rattle.

But if its what turns your crank,go for it.
    All Studes are cool.

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    Welcome to the Stude party, Marty! You'll find owning a Studebaker to be a rewarding challenge. And the guys on this forum to be some of the most helpful anywhere, so don't be shy about asking questions! Welcome aboard!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard
    http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    Welcome to the Stude party, Marty! You'll find owning a Studebaker to be a rewarding challenge. And the guys on this forum to be some of the most helpful anywhere, so don't be shy about asking questions! Welcome aboard!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard
    http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Leave a comment:

• stude freak
    replied
    Just makes it easier to haul all those chicks that want a ride in it.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Leave a comment:

• stude freak
    replied
    Just makes it easier to haul all those chicks that want a ride in it.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Leave a comment:

• sumf
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by bob40
    Many of my contemporaries are getting 4 doors as they are easier to get in and out of
    For many cars, the two door car has a longer door than the front of a 4 door. It's easier to enter exit... unless you are in a rstricted area like a garage or tight parking space. Draw it or of try it in real life.

Obviously, for the rear seat, a four door in tops.

Karl, who has a fund of useless information and opinions.

Leave a comment:

• sumf
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by bob40
    Many of my contemporaries are getting 4 doors as they are easier to get in and out of
    For many cars, the two door car has a longer door than the front of a 4 door. It's easier to enter exit... unless you are in a rstricted area like a garage or tight parking space. Draw it or of try it in real life.

Obviously, for the rear seat, a four door in tops.

Karl, who has a fund of useless information and opinions.

Leave a comment:

• 60Lark
    replied
    Look below at my signature pix, both are 4-door Studes, IMHO the value is in owning, restoring, and driving them - If you enjoy it DO-IT []

Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    51 Champion
    Phil
    Arnold, Missouri

Leave a comment:

• 60Lark
    replied
    Look below at my signature pix, both are 4-door Studes, IMHO the value is in owning, restoring, and driving them - If you enjoy it DO-IT []

Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    51 Champion
    Phil
    Arnold, Missouri

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Mabel has 4 doors and she is a real head turner. The suicide doors attract alot of ATTENTION. tHEY ARE GREAT COMFORTABLE CARS.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Mabel has 4 doors and she is a real head turner. The suicide doors attract alot of ATTENTION. tHEY ARE GREAT COMFORTABLE CARS.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• 60studehawk
    replied
    Welcome Marty. If your getting a good deal and want to enjoy driving a Studebaker, who cares how many doors it has. You will get alot of attention and have fun driving your Studebaker no matter how many doors it has.
    Enjoy it.

Jeff Sheaffer
    60 Hawk

Leave a comment:

• 60studehawk
    replied
    Welcome Marty. If your getting a good deal and want to enjoy driving a Studebaker, who cares how many doors it has. You will get alot of attention and have fun driving your Studebaker no matter how many doors it has.
    Enjoy it.

Jeff Sheaffer
    60 Hawk

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    I've gotta throw in with bob40, I don't find 4-doors any less of a car. Yeah, yeah, look at the evidence of the market. Well, market schmarket, if I like a particular car, that gives it value to me. If I can get it cheaper than something with less doors - such a deal![^]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X