This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a Car Show Today

Only three Studes there, but some other very unusual and interesting cars.

The first three pictures on the below site are Studes (Stude Content.)

http://davesplaceinc.com/ronshirley/index.htm

Dave's Place
    Studebaker Emporium
    www.davesplaceinc.com

Good-lookin' South Bend stuff!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Good-lookin' South Bend stuff!
      I thought you would get a kick out of some of the other unusual entries, Mr. Biggs.

Dave's Place
      Studebaker Emporium
      www.davesplaceinc.com
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

Ya know Dave, I've always been fascinated by those Rambler ragtops like you've got pics of. I almost bought one of those about 20 years ago. There was a really nice pink & white one in the Los Angeles area that the guy had had in his garage for 20 years or so. $1500 and it coulda been mine. Thing is, I'd just bought our 60 Lark convert and I was as deep in resto cases as my driveway would hold!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The Branson Orph meet, put on by the Ozark Trails Studebaker Club, was great, just got home from there. What a perfect location for a car meet.

Comment

I've got a jimmy like the one you snapped. Mine is pretty rough and will be donating it's various parts. Sure was pretty when it was new huh?
            Boy, that's some truck you have![8D] I'll give ya first place on it!! Is that a Transtar? I'm not too good at ID'ing the trucks. Those tail lights just don't look stock though...
            Nashes are really neat cars. One of my friends, Ray Petersen, has a few. One of them is the cutest little ragtop you could imagine. I can just picture some teenage or college girl driving it. The only problem with Nashes are that they don't often have a very good turning radius though...
            That Reo is identical to the one my great aunt Elizabeth used to have. It was the car my mum learned to drive in. Mum could talk her great aunt into most anything she wanted. The old lady was very fond of her.

Lotsa Larks!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
            X