This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calgary, Alberta here.

Just got back from an excellent week in Spokane! The Inland Northwest Chapter did a fantastic job hosting the International Meet!
    Drove the '63 Diesel to the meet, and ran great the whole time.

Craig

Comment

New to this forum but not to Studebaker Fever - Arnold, Missouri, just south of St. Louis, Missouri
      Please see my questions on the Technical Forum - Carburetor Reconditioning

60Lark - Phil

X

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      56 Power Hawk
      Phil Hendrickson
      Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Prince Albert, Saskatchewan here. Just joined as well. Thouroughly enjoyed Spokane as well. Evan
        Evan Davis
        Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

Deep Deep South Tx. It take me all of 15 minutes to get out of state, that is if I go south and the line at the border is not long.
          Ebon...

Comment

Live in the Alexandria, Louisiana area, which is right in the middle of the state, but work in Shreveport, Louisiana, which is in the Northwest part of the state.

Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker
            Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker

Comment

quote:Originally posted by DilloCrafter

Sonny said:"I'm in between states right now, but any Studebaker aficionado will be welcomed at my place, which is about 20 miles south of the capital of SC, Columbia, (well, as soon as I get settled in that is), about 30 days or so from now!"

Sonny, I'll be sure to contact you prior to my next visit to my folks in Savannah. I'm sure it's a short drive up to your new home. By the way, you should plan a trip or two to Savannah and/or Charleston, if you have not visited either one already. Very well preserved historic areas, and beautiful.

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
              Thanks Dillocrafter, I'll be looking forward to your call! Yep, Savannah is a couple of hours from me, and I love the place, I lived there for a few years. I'll definitely be going down to Savannah, Pat and Lee Skelly have the Studebaker situation well in hand there. You have to look them up too.

Sonny
              http://RacingStudebakers.com
              Sonny

Comment

Raynham, Massachusetts here. (south of Boston)

'53 Champion Starlight Coupe
                '60 Lark VIII
                '50 2R5

Comment

Just north of Tucson. Sonny you abandoned Buffalo I see.......Kelly

Kelly J. Marion

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kelmbaker

Just north of Tucson. Sonny you abandoned Buffalo I see.......Kelly

Kelly J. Marion
                    Roger DAT Kelly! [] Couldn't be happier and I hope that you can find some time to swing by on your travels.

Sonny
                    Sonny

Comment

Amazing Mazomanie, WI. I'm amazed I'm living here!
                      Tim K.
                      Tim K.
                      \'64 R2 GT Hawk

Comment

Just south of Seattle, Washington, here!

Comment

Just west of Trochu, Alberta, Canada. Nice and rural; I'm loving it. I'm about 80 miles by road from the city of Calgary in a northeasterly direction.

Good to see you at Spokane, Tom.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
                          Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Hmmm, lets see if i can screw this up... Hi, first time poster from New Westminster, British Colombia, Canada. (just on the outskirts of Vancouver)

Comment

Las Cruces,New Mexico 40 miles north of the friendly city of Juarez, Mexico.

Comment

I'm new to Studebakers (3 years) newer to this discussion forum (yestarday) and old to the rest of the world.

Located in central Iowa. [^]

LadySilverHawk
                                55 President
                                58 Silver Hawk
                                62 Champ Longbox

Comment

Working...
                                X