This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD Turning Wheels

I have almost all of the issues of Turning Wheels from 1997 to present and a few special ones RE: Avanti speed record issues March 2005, May 1999, March 1997, and if I can find it 1989 Salt Flats report on Avanti. Plus, Muscle Car Drags January 2001 and January 2003and February 2004. If any one is interested in these let me know, I'm cleaning out getting ready to retire and don't need to move these.
    Rick Megyesi

Retirement is exactly why you would want to save them, and re-read them and savor them....

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
    '37 Coupe Express
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer
    '61 Hawk
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Hey, Rick I've been a SDC member for about 3 months and would be interested in your books. I've learned a lot about Studebakers since I have joined from the TW'S. Thanks, OkieBob

I LOVE MY STUDEBAKER

Comment

I have about 35 years of the TWs I would sell, dating back to the first issues. Shippimg might be a costly item though.

quote:Originally posted by okiebob

Hey, Rick I've been a SDC member for about 3 months and would be interested in your books. I've learned a lot about Studebakers since I have joined from the TW'S. Thanks, OkieBob

I LOVE MY STUDEBAKER
        Sam Roberts

Comment

Rick:
          I tried sending you an e-mail but it apparently didn't "fly". I'd like to have your record Avanti articles from past newsletters, etc. Don't know how to handle logistics, etc, but get back to me if you are interested. I now belong to both clubs, but these kinds of historical articles have not recently been run in the newsletters.
          wagone and Avanti R2

Comment

When I decided several years of old TW had to go,I shipped them back to Cornerstone,and was promptly re-imbersed for shipping.You might contact Mark[his e-mail is under 'turning wheels'on this website]if it comes down to throwing them in the trash.[maybe the SDC has made a few bucks on my 'donation'by now....]

Everybody's Uncle Used To Have One!
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
            X