This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vent doors

In another post,kent needs a front fender vent door for his 54Champion 4dr.
    I would give him a spare from my 61 Hawk if someone can tell us if they are the same part..Help us out here, guys!!

Everybody's Uncle Used To Have One!

If he needs the right one, it's probably the same. If it's the left one he needs, probably not. [:I] This conclusion based soley on looking up part #s in the parts books. While I HAVE exaples of each to compare, my days have been hectic of late. Maybe tomorrow I'll get time to compare them. It's a question I've never encountered before.[8]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Its the right one(passengers side)I need. Mine is all mangled up, I suspect someone had it open and drove a little too close to something....

email me off board at agparts@gmail.com to get mailing address.

Thanks for your help guys,
      Kent

Comment

As far as the outside appearance,they are the same,at least from '52,'56, and '61. FYI-the opening rod is in a different location,from the L&R.[they could be swapped in a pinch though].Those are the 3 years I have laying around to compare.
        I have e-mailed Kent for his shipping address.Thanks again Mr Biggs! Mr moderator,I hereby edit this post,6-30-95,at 12:50 PM

Everybody's Uncle Used To Have One!
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

52hawk,
          Got your email, THANKS!

Truely is board and most all Studebaker people I meet, are the greatest for helping one another out!
          Kent

Comment

Hey Kent - E-mail me your address again and I'll send this circle S emblem your way.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President 2-dr
            1955 President State
            1951 Champion Biz cpe
            1963 Daytona project FS
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
            X