This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodguys shows soon ??

Would it be possible to have zone meets at the Goodguys shows around the country ?? One could have an area for Studes only with permission from Goodguys. Hotels, entertainment, location etc. is in place. 13,000 SDC members and their families could see thousands of cars somewhere in the country. It seems About 1% of the cars at Goodguy shows are Studes. Orphans are everywhere. It looks like Less than 5% are bone stock and bone stock is welcome. Parts vendors are plentiful. There are many young people at these shows that may get interested in Studebakers as I see a lot of gray hair including mine at the zone meets and banquets. Try Good-guys.com for more info. Brad

The GoodGuys NorthWest Nationals are in Spokane this year on the weekend following the National SDC meet. It would be great if a bunch of us could hang around for a couple more days and "Power Park" at the GoodGuys event. Could do a lot for our marque.

-Dick-
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

The GoodGuys NorthWest Nationals are in Spokane this year on the weekend following the National SDC meet. It would be great if a bunch of us could hang around for a couple more days and "Power Park" at the GoodGuys event. Could do a lot for our marque.
      Sure would. Wish I could! <Sigh>

Dave's Place
      Studebaker Emporium
      www.davesplaceinc.com
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

You just got to get your priorities straight, Dave <g>.
        -Dick-
        Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
        X