X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by kristen rogers

south bend makes sense. a guy called me on it and said there were two schools of thought on the kit, some believe that it was only aftermarket and some claim there were a few years it was a factory add on, in addition to all the cobbled kits out there, what do you say?

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448
    This was not a factory add-on or accessory. There were a few different continental kits made by different companies to fit Studebakers. Some extended the fenders/quarter panels and some didn't.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by kristen rogers

south bend makes sense. a guy called me on it and said there were two schools of thought on the kit, some believe that it was only aftermarket and some claim there were a few years it was a factory add on, in addition to all the cobbled kits out there, what do you say?

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448
    This was not a factory add-on or accessory. There were a few different continental kits made by different companies to fit Studebakers. Some extended the fenders/quarter panels and some didn't.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    good thing is that we've got the other 2 cars full of parts, including frames, interior, pretty much everything for a full restore.

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    good thing is that we've got the other 2 cars full of parts, including frames, interior, pretty much everything for a full restore.

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What can you tell me about where it was before you??....Was the kit put on it in Cali or there in OK? The hubby was wishing it was a Valley custom......wouldn't that be nice....but he's impressed with the quality it was installed.

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What can you tell me about where it was before you??....Was the kit put on it in Cali or there in OK? The hubby was wishing it was a Valley custom......wouldn't that be nice....but he's impressed with the quality it was installed.

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, I forgot to tell you our part of the saga,
    we bought it two weeks ago from a farmer in Bridgeport, MI (between flint and saginaw) who had 3 of them, we also bought a 74 vette from the guy....
    His name is also Bob, funny. He had it for about 3-5 years, he likes Studebaker a lot, but never got it together to finish these, the car has been in an open door barn the whole time and its still in great shape. A square piece has been cut out of the floor, mustve been a dropped section, (or a hump) in the middle of the rear seat, was it for extra leg room? but its still in the trunk and in good shape....

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, I forgot to tell you our part of the saga,
    we bought it two weeks ago from a farmer in Bridgeport, MI (between flint and saginaw) who had 3 of them, we also bought a 74 vette from the guy....
    His name is also Bob, funny. He had it for about 3-5 years, he likes Studebaker a lot, but never got it together to finish these, the car has been in an open door barn the whole time and its still in great shape. A square piece has been cut out of the floor, mustve been a dropped section, (or a hump) in the middle of the rear seat, was it for extra leg room? but its still in the trunk and in good shape....

Head Paper Jockey
    Al Rogers Colorworks
    Custom Paint and Body
    (989) 752-7448

Leave a comment:

• Carl Purdy
    replied
    Hey Studedude. The guy you sold it to wouldn't happen to be Ken Brake. In Guthrie I've know him for about 25 years.

48-7G-Q1 49-2R12 51-10G-F5 56-56B-F2 56-56B-D4
    SAND SPRINGS, OK.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Purdy
    replied
    Hey Studedude. The guy you sold it to wouldn't happen to be Ken Brake. In Guthrie I've know him for about 25 years.

48-7G-Q1 49-2R12 51-10G-F5 56-56B-F2 56-56B-D4
    SAND SPRINGS, OK.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• 65cruiser
    replied
    Scuse me, I think I'm gonna cry[^]

Leave a comment:

Working...