Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful car! I think Stude wagons are real "comers" and this one is quite rare! Congrats!

Comment

Hi Mr. Biggs!
      Your new Stude is totally unbelievable!
      I anyway love Stations, but when it comes to one from Studebaker, I love it twice!
      Good luck with your new four wheeled friend! I would love to see it in real, but Germany is to far away for a weekend trip to the States.

Livin' in Germany: 1949 Studebaker Champion Regal Deluxe Starlight Coupe

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm dyin' to get my hands on it and that should happen within the week![:0]

Miscreant at large.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

So, Mr. Biggs, you have to tell us about your first day out with your new Stude. What you think, what's wrong (if this is possible at all ), what people say...

Livin' in Germany: 1949 Studebaker Champion Regal Deluxe Starlight Coupe

Comment

Most certainly, I will share what I experience with the new car. First thing is to get new exhaust pipes on her so I can cruise around a bit.[}]

Miscreant at large.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
            X