This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 37 Coupe Express

I was asking about measurements for a Coupe Express and it was mentioned that I look on certain pages of a shop manual. Does anyone know what shop manual that might be and where I could try to find one? Thanks, Herman

Why not try your local library
    lot of the old car manuals, such as chilton sound cover
    the vehicle
    John

Comment

Thanks John,
      I appreciate you bringing the Chilton books to my attention. I buy every one of those I find at garage sales, junk stores and swap meets and I happened to have had one of the right years. I found lots of information and good close up pictures to build cross members etc later but not the measurements for the front axle that I need to order the Fat Man front end. It is definately being narrowed down both by help from individuals and the Fat Man people themselves. I am just trying to be very sure of the right measurements before I commit my brother's money! I thought I could find someone with one of the modern front ends and get them to measure but that isn't going to happen.
      Thanks very much for answering my query.
      Herman

Comment

I read a figure of 116" wheelbase yesterday

quote:Originally posted by 32 coupe

I was asking about measurements for a Coupe Express and it was mentioned that I look on certain pages of a shop manual. Does anyone know what shop manual that might be and where I could try to find one? Thanks, Herman
        DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
        '61 Hawk
        '37 Coupe Express
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
        X