Floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor mats

Where would a person go to get some good quality floor mats....ones that actually say Studebaker on them?

I've looked and looked and can't come up with anything even close.

And while I'm at it, is there a place that I can purchase a good indoor/outdoor car cover for my 62 Hawk?.....one meant for the car and not a 'one-size-fits-all'?

Thanks,

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Studebaker International has floor mats on page 84 of their catalog. I'm sure other vendors also have them available.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Studebaker International has floor mats on page 84 of their catalog. I'm sure other vendors also have them available.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Don't know about the mats, but I had a cover custom made by a firm that is out of California (Covercraft?). Cost me about $180, but it fits like a glove. The manufacturer claims to have thousands of patterns and you can get several different fabrics. You may want to do a Google search for car covers.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
        Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Don't know about the mats, but I had a cover custom made by a firm that is out of California (Covercraft?). Cost me about $180, but it fits like a glove. The manufacturer claims to have thousands of patterns and you can get several different fabrics. You may want to do a Google search for car covers.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
          Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Don't know about the mats, but I had a cover custom made by a firm that I belive was out of California. Cost me about $180, but it fits like a glove. The manufacturer claims to have thousands of patterns. You may want to do a Google search for car covers.
            I did Google for floor mats and came up with nothing but a bunch of misleading nonsense.

In regards to the car cover, the only thing I could find that sounded reasonable was a company that produces one named Noah. I use a Noah cover on my Corvette and can attest to their quality, but I didn't get a straight answer out of them if they had one custom designed to fit a 62 Hawk.

If you don't mind my asking, what is the name of the cover company you are referring to?

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Don't know about the mats, but I had a cover custom made by a firm that I belive was out of California. Cost me about $180, but it fits like a glove. The manufacturer claims to have thousands of patterns. You may want to do a Google search for car covers.
              I did Google for floor mats and came up with nothing but a bunch of misleading nonsense.

In regards to the car cover, the only thing I could find that sounded reasonable was a company that produces one named Noah. I use a Noah cover on my Corvette and can attest to their quality, but I didn't get a straight answer out of them if they had one custom designed to fit a 62 Hawk.

If you don't mind my asking, what is the name of the cover company you are referring to?

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Found the web site. Gonna have to send away for a catalog, it looks like.

Thanks much!

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Comment

quote:Originally posted by rockne10

Found the web site. Gonna have to send away for a catalog, it looks like.

Thanks much!

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Comment

Years ago I got a cover for my 53 from Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories. It fit like a glove. I don't know if they're still in business.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Years ago I got a cover for my 53 from Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories. It fit like a glove. I don't know if they're still in business.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

I think the company Gary is thinking of is California Car Cover...

http://www.calcarcover.com/

I have one of their covers and it fits very nicely.

You can send for SI's catalog, but you can also access it via their web site. Click on "Orders", then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on any of their catalog chapters.

Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

You can send for SI's catalog, but you can also access it via their web site. Click on "Orders", then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on any of their catalog chapters.

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

Yep! I was just there and finally figured out how to navigate their web site (I'm not very computer literate, heh, heh)......found the floor mats, though...just what I'm looking for.

Also, thanks for the car cover info....I'll look into that tomorrow.

You guys are good. I need all the help I can get.

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

Yep! I was just there and finally figured out how to navigate their web site (I'm not very computer literate, heh, heh)......found the floor mats, though...just what I'm looking for.

Also, thanks for the car cover info....I'll look into that tomorrow.

You guys are good. I need all the help I can get.

Karl

1962 GT Hawk 4sp

Comment

Working...
                              X