X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sumf
    replied
    Turning Wheels had a article on it a while back. There may be some p letters on it in later issues.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    That address is interesting. I wonder if the name Loma Gray for the interior metal trim in '53s comes from that street name.

Leave a comment:

• garyash
    replied
    I think that the address of the Studebaker plant was 4530 Loma Vista in Vernon.

'48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire
    www.studegarage.com

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Bob, Thanks for the info. Dan

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Dan,
    It was in Vernon - now part of Los Angeles but at the time it was sort of a dedicated industrial complex. It's been 20 years now but I was actualy INSIDE the building that was the main plant. The irony is that I didn't realize that fact until AFTER I'd been there!
    I was involved in selling industrial control systems at the time and I made a prospect call on a small sheet metal fab company that was using a small portion of that brick building.
    I don't recall what the address was but I do know that the building was razed some years ago to clear the way for new construction.

Miscreant at large.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic los angeles studebaker assembly plant

los angeles studebaker assembly plant

I am trying to find out the location where the assembly plant in los angles was? If any one knows the location or address please let me know. I want to drive my 62 GT HAWK by the location for nostalgic
    purposes. thanks.
Working...
X