Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much appreciated, Ceecab. I've been helping people settle their matrimonial issues for over 12 years and I've yet to see a Studebaker cause a serious breach. Always a first time, though .....(lol).
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Ceecab , I remember your car ! I know Ray real well and I remember when he had that car and was selling it , I kicked it around but didn't buy . I probably still have a picture or 2 of it when he had it at an Ontario meet in Burlington . Nice car ....its amazine they show up 20 + years later !
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

"Ceecab , I remember your car ! I know Ray real well and I remember when he had that car and was selling it , I kicked it around but didn't buy . I probably still have a picture or 2 of it when he had it at an Ontario meet in Burlington . Nice car ....its amazine they show up 20 + years later "

The car still looks the same although it's been totally redone and the white is pearl white
        The engine is heavily chromed thanks to Jerry F. and it still has skirts although they are at my painters getting reshot when he's not putzing with the Due Cento
        I keep telling Ray i'm going to bring it to St catherines so he can see it, but it's not the most reliable car I've ever owned lol

By the way- it's been almost 30 years since Ray built it

Comment

I swear I have pictures posted to photobucket but there is no little yellow icon or insert image button across the top of my post window. Maybe I can edit once I post this reply. And when I'm in photobucket if I pull up this forum I can't get back to photobucket. I need a wobbly pop.
          Last edited by warrlaw1; 08-09-2010, 04:34 PM.
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

That is sweet lookin, Should be a thrill to drive.

Anyone need a hood like that ? I have one in my way here in Ca.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
              I swear I have pictures posted to photobucket but there is no little yellow icon or insert image button across the top of my post window. Maybe I can edit once I post this reply. And when I'm in photobucket if I pull up this forum I can't get back to photobucket. I need a wobbly pop.
              There was a post a bout 3 to 4 weeks ago that solved my picture posting problem because photobucket was just not cutting it for me either.
              It was a simple follow the diections from that post on how to change my settings. and now I too have that magic Icon that I could never find, that alows me to post up pictures stored on my computer in "my pictures".
              Life is sooo much better now.
              Hope you find it.
              Good Roads
              Brian
              Brian Woods
              woodysrods@shaw.ca
              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
              X