Studes @ Jensen Auction Bennet NE May 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes @ Jensen Auction Bennet NE May 1

[] Here's a link to the Merle Jensen Auction coming up, as advertised on Page 60 of the April Turning Wheels:

http://www.nixonauctioneers.com/comp...ent/article/88

(If this has been posted earlier, I apologize. I used the forum search feature to scan for Merle and / or Jensen and drew a blank several different ways. [V])

Geeze, Lousie; I wish it wasn't so far away! [8D]BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Oh well missed seeing that in TW. That's only an hour from my house. Good thing I cannot go that day due to prior commitments or I could wind up bringing something home.

Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
    1963 Daytona Conv
    1941 Champion R-2 Powered Streetrod
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Boy thats quite a collection. Is anyone going to this so we can get a follow up report?

Tom

sigpic

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Oh well missed seeing that in TW. That's only an hour from my house. Good thing I cannot go that day due to prior commitments or I could wind up bringing something home.

Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
        1963 Daytona Conv
        [:I] You'd beter invent a reason [}] for rearranging that "prior commitment," Frank, with a 1956 Golden Hawk on the line![}] [8D]BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bennet, Ne is around 20 minutes southeast of my house, I may be able to go, hope the weather is good that day

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
          The Replacements.
          \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
          The Replacements.

Comment

Yes Bob I'd love to have a 56 Golden Hawk again as I had one in the mid sixties but we will be having some family here that week so doubtfull I'll be able to go. Jeff T. will give us a report I hope.

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
            1963 Daytona Conv
            [:I] You'd beter invent a reason [}] for rearranging that "prior commitment," Frank, with a 1956 Golden Hawk on the line![}] [8D]BP
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Did anyone make it to the Merle Jensen auction on May 1? I had to work that day, otherwise would have been there. Wondering as we all do what kind of bids were received on the many Studebakers and tractors that were up for bid.

John Waddell
              Omaha, NE

Comment

the 56 golden hawk went for $9900 it had a long way to go to make a fair driver i got it started for a few seconds but wouldn't run after that. the bargin of the day was the d2 cat for $3000 but it was a long way to drive it to colorado and my trailor won't haul it. and the 8n ford for $1800 the 9n did $1000

mervyn mundorf
                63 avanti r2 4speed
                83 avanti 20th ann
                64 gt hawk r1 4speed
                55 speedster
                and others
                mervyn mundorf
                63 avanti r2 4speed
                83 avanti 20th ann
                64 gt hawk r1 4speed
                and others

Comment

What about the two stude trucks?

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

Working...
                  X